Oi! Admins!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oi! Admins!

What's with the fucking banner ad to "consolidate your debts into one unmaintainable loan" on this site?

http://www.theamazingrate.co.uk/

Oi! Admins!

I've got a banner about pigs being held up in foreign prisons for crimes they may or may not have committed. It's starkly depressing, and in all honesty, has affected me in a way I didn't think a banner ad ever could or would.

I'm going to click on the link in a minute, see if it's possible to sponsor a pig in a Turkish or Thai jail, so we may become pen-pals. I also intend to campaign heartily and lustfully (though not in the dirty way) until the pig is released, returned to Britain, where it shall become a minor television celebrity, appearing on programmes such as Loose Women, The Wright Stuff, and The One Show.

Comment

Oi! Admins!

Oh. I've clicked on the banner, and it's summat to do with compassionate farming. Which I think means tickling the pig behind the ear and giving it a cuddle as you slit the little porker's throat.

They want money off me. I'm not sure for what, because I stopped reading due to the shame and guilt I felt after making that compassionate farming joke up there. Apparently they get castrated, have their tails docked, and teeth clipped. Among other things.

Still. Pigs are pretty fucking cool in my eyes.

Comment

Oi! Admins!

It's not all doom and gloom on that site, mind. There's a small image of Joanna Lumley getting off with a lamb. The lamb looks furious.

Comment

Oi! Admins!

The kitten on this one looks cute though.

http://www.mocounlimited.co.uk/free-sms-for-you.php?ref=EtypeCat&utm_source=Etype&utm_medium=B anner&utm_content=CatBanner728x90&utm_campaign=Cat Echo%A0%A0%A0%A0%A0

Comment

Oi! Admins!

Until the fucking frog ate it.

WHAT SORT OF A FROG EATS KITTENS? For fuck's sake. Is nothing sacred? First Wimbledon, NOW THIS.

Comment

Oi! Admins!

WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!?

Comment

Oi! Admins!

Poster A Doctor Speaks is in trouble as my banner tells me now that Dr. Oz Speaks. As he has a banner, unlike the afore mentioned poster, I assume that what he says holds much more weight, especially on his chosen subjects, miracle pills and wine.

Comment

Oi! Admins!

Now there seems to be an ad for some third-rate increasingly unfunny football magazine…

Comment

Oi! Admins!

Who is Jack Penate?

Comment

Oi! Admins!

John Godot wrote:
                      Poster A Doctor Speaks is in trouble as my banner tells me now that Dr. Oz Speaks. As he has a banner, unlike the afore mentioned poster, I assume that what he says holds much more weight, especially on his chosen subjects, miracle pills and wine.
                      I also doubt that A Doctor Speaks is friends with Oprah, as Doctor Oz is.

Comment

Oi! Admins!

Taylor wrote:
                        Who is Jack Penate?
                        Mervyn Peake's grandson.

(He also makes stage school "indie" music)

Comment

Oi! Admins!

I now have "Michael Jackson's IQ is 110. Can you beat that? Take Quiz. * mobile subscription."

Do they mean that even dead his IQ is 110? That's impressive.

Of course, by virtue of not clicking on WSC's shitty ads I've already proven that I exceed the IQ of 110.

Comment

Working...
                          X