Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Craving standing naked in the rain?

is it only me?

Massive thunder and heavy rain here now and I'm looking enviously over the road the the penthouse flat opposite mine. He has a walled turret (sp?) and if that was my flat I'd be standing naked in the rain storm right now

I think the fear of becoming forever known as "the guy who was killed by lightning while standing naked in a turret" would override any such craving on my part.

Comment

You bastard. As I read the opening post all I could see was jsntv holding an umbrella to the sky and getting what he wanted. You beat me to it you bastard. Damn you Central Rain. Damn you to hell.

Comment

In the Caribbean, they quite conveniently have an hour long torrential downpour about 3 to 4pm that clears the air lovely and ties in with time for a cup of tea.

One day, I had the same craving as you and jumped into the pool to see what it was like. I can tell you, it hurt, hurt like hell on a jetski. I am glad I wasn't naked. One direct on Little Elvis would have spoilt the holiday more than the sea urchin I got in my foot in Cuba

I was in the open air pool at Bath Spa on Monday and it looked like it was going to rain but didn't.

Comment

I went swimming in the lake yesterday, with a thunderstorm overhead, it was pretty awesome. warm water, lightning hitting the hills.

Comment

Working...
          X