London Millers' Pub Crawl 4th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The latest annual London Millers' Pub Crawl Treasure Hunt Quiz Thingy is taking place this coming Saturday, 4th July.

The starting point is the Wenlock Arms just off City Road, and it'll start at about two o'clock, or straight after the London Millers' AGM. It's usually team based, but the teams can be small; groups of 2, 3 or 4. Teams can travel around together, so you can compete against your friends!

This year is only the second time since the first one in 1993 that I'm not organising, and will be the first one that I'm actually competing in, so I'll finally find out just how hard it really is. Shorty Medlocke has, apparently, chosen all the pubs, so assume that each one will have a "Real Ale Twats Welcome" badge proudly displayed on the door. He has, however, left his better half with the job of actually running the thing so that he can join in himself. Other WSCers taking part this year include Gustavus and Danger Mouse.

I look forward to seeing you all. Especially WOM...

Reminder.

Comment

It's unlikely I'll make this now, G.O. Sorry.

If the Grundy picnic had been on Saturday, this would have been a good way to combine saying hello with killing a few hours. Now that the picnic is on Sunday, though, this is less likely to happen.

I'll be in touch with Ian separately, though.

Comment

Prod.

Comment

Working...
        X