English Speakers Onley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

English Speakers Onley

As Ta-Nehisi Coates put it, layers and layers of fail.

English Speakers Onley

Comment

English Speakers Onley

Comment

English Speakers Onley

Pride And Prejudice is a childrens' classic?

Comment

English Speakers Onley

One of our owners made a big PowerPoint presentation at last year's company 'state of the nation'. You know the drill: we've had 6 marriages, 8 babies born, 32 hires, 19 people moved on, and 14 letters of credit issued for 'Mortages'. Howls of laughter followed by "You know, I looked at it and looked at it and just knew something was wrong....(long pause)...what's wrong with it?"

Comment

English Speakers Onley

NHH wrote:
            This picture is pure gold. The key to this picture, for all you non-Chicagoans. Is the St. Louis Cardinals shirt.

From the article.
            Brimelow has defended accusations that he writes and publishes white supremacist material by declaring his content to be merely “white nationalist.”...Brimelow contended that immigrants should not be eligible for affirmative action because "they weren’t slaves to this country, they’ve never been discriminated against"
            Spoken like a true privileged white man. You know what quote Sotomayor gets hammered on, when she said a woman of color and working-class might have better judgement and perspective than the typical WASP male? Yeah...I think this is a perfect example of what she meant by it.

Comment

English Speakers Onley

The "MORANS" picture makes me laugh every time I see it. (Though tears might be a more appropriate response.)

Here's another good one, from one of the recent "tea parties":

Comment

English Speakers Onley

Comment

English Speakers Onley

Just watching a documentary & there's archive footage from '50s America; a teenage girl holding up a sign saying WE DON'T WANT INTERGRATED SCHOOLS. Plus ca change, etc...

Comment

English Speakers Onley

Comment

Working...
                    X