I bought myself a titty lighter the other day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's away on a trip so I'm taking advantage of it by doing all sorts of very manly things. I went into a store and saw these ciggy lighters at the counter with nothing but pictures of women and tits on display, so I bought one.

We spoke the other day and I told her I got meself one. She knows I don't smoke or shoot off firecrackers on a daily basis so I was a tad questioned why, and I lied, I told her I needed with them kind being the only one available.

I didn’t need one, and there were plenty without tits available, so I made a good bullshit about it.
    It was a good bullshit story because she bought it.

It was all, and has been since, a very manly experience.

Now I think I’ll go and have a piss with the door open…. in the bathtub.... while wielding a stolen chainsaw above my head and shout Yee-Haa!

I thought you were going to say you'd bought an actual titty lighter, to use in some hardcore sex play.

Comment

98% of men who buy titty lighters are gay, ganja. True statistic.

Comment

WornOldMotorbike wrote:
        98% of men who buy titty lighters are gay, ganja. True statistic.
        I must admit that I'm a little bit gay, about 2%.

I wank, therefore I have sex with someone of the same sex... etc

Comment

ganja, did you grow up in an incredibly sheltered environment?

Comment

HOLY VAMPIRE KILLING FUCKING CHRIST!

I was taking a closer on the lighter, and upon inspection there was this switch, which I switched, and guess what.... It turns on a blue light on the bottom of the lighter.

I got meself one of those CSI sperm lamps built into my titty lighter!

By fuck do I feel more cool then ever!

WOO-HOO, I got a sperm lamp!

Comment

TonTon wrote:
              ganja, did you grow up in an incredibly sheltered environment?
              Yes. I grew up Tuareg.

Comment

Would it be a very manly thing to go have a bit of sexing with myself as to try out the sperm lamp function, or would it be a very repulsive one?
                Maybe I should have a poll about it to make sure?

Comment

And so now, having reached the age of, what, 19 or so, you are trying to work out what it means to be a man, with reference to a bunch of stereotypes gleaned from watching Hollywood films?

Comment

And you think that any of this is true?
                    You honestly think that I actually went and bought a lighter with some woman sporting nipples?

Not for a second did you think that it was simply a thread about the weird of them lighters being about, at all, and that I saw one, and found it strange who the hell would buy them?

And you seriously think that every single thread I've posted about women, it's been I viewing them as objects and all?

Good luck being someone responsible to do interview sessions for work applicants.

Comment

I bet you watch comedy shows and think it's all meant to be drama.

(I admit, obviously, I'm shite at comedy)

Comment

I haven't a clue what goes on with you, ganja, not a clue.

Comment

TonTon wrote:
                          I haven't a clue what goes on with you, ganja, not a clue.
                          It's a Croatian thing

I don't hold anything against you, I only hope you do not against me.

Sincerily, it is a Croatian humour thing which most likely does not get across.
                          Please try to remember that I am not from your shores.
                          That is not an excuse that I can get away with any shite, but some of it is not as terrible as it seems, OK?

Comment

I'm sure some of it isn't as terrible as it seems. It can't be.

More seriously - everything you do on here seems to be wrapped up in some identity thing - it's men, it's women, it's Coatian, it's gay, it's...whatever.

It's not an approach to life that makes any sense to me.

Comment

I bought myself a titty lighter the other day...
                              Opened it up and read it, it said they were suckers.

Comment

Applause.

Comment

Why on Earth... wrote:
                                  I bought myself a titty lighter the other day...
                                  Opened it up and read it, it said they were suckers.
                                  Here is a lighter that never gave a damn
                                  About a brother like me and myself
                                  Because they never did
                                  I wasn't wit' it, but just that very minute...
                                  It occurred to me
                                  The titties had authority

Comment

Blue Flame In The Hour Of Chaos.

Comment

At least no one here has accused ganja of blasphemy.

Comment

Not stalking by the way, I was just Googling to find out what the hell a sperm lamp is. All I could find was that and this:

Comment

!

Comment

Yes - seriously!

No - YOU get a grip........you went over the top!

I make fun of religion myself but I do not gratuitously blaspheme - and if you don't understand the word 'blaspheme' go look it up - ok, 'pal'
                                            Ha ha. The guy accusing ganga of blasphemy on that thread is quality. He looks like Ernie Wise playing Jack Palance.

"Hey mister! You pick it up!"

Comment

Re: sperm lamps: the oil they used to use in old-tyme lamps was from sperm whales. Mariners would harpoon the whale, kill it, cut a hole in the whale's skull and lower in two men with buckets to empty the head of oil. It was an entire industry for centuries.

This I know from reading In The Heart of The Sea: The Tragedy of the Whaleship Essex by Nathaniel Philbrick. You should do yourself a massive favour and read it. The actual incident the book is about is the story that inspired Moby Dick.

Comment

Working...
                                              X