How fucking sick can you be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care about their ages, this is just horrific. In fact, even 'horrific' is too banal a word for it. It's just about beyond words.

Ed Tudor-Pole to play benefit gig.

Comment

I saw the headline on that BBC link as it was opening, and clicked off it before I could read the story. I just can't take stuff like that.

Comment

Sounds like some kind of initiation rite.

Comment

Bruno wrote:
          Sounds like some kind of initiation rite.
          Like their idea of a cult? Think there'd be more of a ceremonial aspect then, this just seems like three utter cunts getting their rocks off by killing an animal.

Even stupid teens who think they're joining something dark and macabre tend to use, say, a knife.

Comment

Well, I sort of had gang initiation in mind.

Comment

I thought gangs beat up new members, I can almost sorta respect that.....well more than stomping a baby deer to death.

Comment

radmonkey wrote:
                I can almost sorta respect that.....well more than stomping a baby deer to death.
                I don't understand that.

Comment

When I was that age we used to play Subbuteo and have bike races for laughs.

Still, that's just ne being an old fuddy-duddy, isn't it? My problem is that I just don't understand these poor boys.

Comment

The return of National Service would soon sort these molly-coddled liberal-raised hooligans out!

Comment

Maybe it would. Except they'd shit themselves on the first day and be sent home to Mummy.

Comment

Did they find the remains?

Maybe feeding them raw to the little thugs would be a timely reminder?

Comment

A sort of venison Schnitzel Tartare?

Comment

I thought from the title that this thread was going to be a competition. I was all prepared and everything.

Comment

Me too. My answer was going to be "None, none more sick."

Comment

vennegoor strokes wrote:
                                I saw the headline on that BBC link as it was opening, and clicked off it before I could read the story. I just can't take stuff like that.
                                Same here.

Comment

Why on Earth... wrote:
                                  radmonkey wrote:
                                  I can almost sorta respect that.....well more than stomping a baby deer to death.
                                  I don't understand that.
                                  Well, I figure they actually give consent, unlike animals.

Comment

I am not trying to score any points but it is interesting that there hasn't been a similarly-titled thread about Khyra Ishaq

Comment

Start one then. It's not a fucking competition, it is possible to care about both animals and people.

Comment

Sure, but I think he has a ghost of a point, in that the pattern of what people express outrage about on OTF is a bit mysterious to me. The fact is, we don't tend to do this about paedos or murderers on here. Perhaps because we don't want to come across all Daily Mail, I dunno.

Comment

It's not that mysterious - people start threads about things that they've seen on/in the news which have made them sit up and pay attention and which they think others might have missed; or major stories which are the major part of the news of the day/week (eg currently Iran).

Comment

I think I have more than a ghost of point and you can stop with your fucking attitude, Lyra. I purposely carfully worded the point to show that it wasn't a dig. It is interesting that the whole of, certainly, British society reacts to the inhumane treatment of animlas compared to children or other humens.

You can stop with the the condescending "it is possible to care about both animals and people" remarks as well, there was no suggestion of the contrary on my part.

I despise cruelty to animals and humans. If you were to hold a gun to my head, I would probably judge the latter as worse but no-one is a bout to.

I would start a thread apart from the fact that there is nothing to say, really, I would have thought, similar to this. People do sick things but, often, they are one-offs and not symptomatic of the decay of civilisation or anything.

Bear-baiting, capital punishment, dog-fighting, physical punishment in schools etc. etc. have all been outlawed so, in these cases, society is getting better

Comment

Yeah, I think it's a point worth making.

Michael Moore has talked before of how in one of his films there's footage of a rabbit being killed, and afterwards he had loads of people coming up to him telling him how sickened they were by the footage of the rabbit's death. However, in one of the very next scenes there's footage of a person being shot dead by police and no one ever came up to him and told him how sickened they were by that.

Comment

How much media coverage has there been of Khyra Ishaq in the UK. And how much of this? I bet the former has (rightly) had tons more coverage. So how does this apparent obsession with animals over people actually rear its head? Because someone starts a thread on OTF?

Comment

Is it National "Blowing things out of proportion" Day or something. A post that has a disclaimer that it is not making cheap points and uses the word "interesting" tends not to be fighting talk even on OTF, I would have thought

Comment

Working...
                                                  X