• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh jesus, this is fantastic

Here's the video

Comment

well that was disappointing. I nearly got thrown out of the computer labs reading the article but the actual assault itself is a bit of a damp squib isn't it.

Comment

"The court heard he has a "chronic alcohol problem" and had drunk the best part of a 10 litre box of wine."

I love the expression "the best part" or "the better part" in these contexts. It makes me think. "What a bastard, he drank the all the good stuff and left the dregs for everyone else."

10 liters is over 2.5 gallons. Wow.

I've read somewhere that there are now some fairly good wines available in boxes (which is really a plastic bag of wine). I guess the materials technology has gotten better such that it helps keep the wine in good condition longer and doesn't impart a plasticy taste. I don't know. I never buy wine and rarely drink it.

Comment

10 litres is over 13 bottles. Fair fucks to him.

Comment

That video is a real let-down. Anyone reading the story would think the two cousins (what a pair of saddoes, b.t.w.) were going to need a) prolonged hospital treatment and b) counselling to help them over their traumatic experience. Meh...pathetic.

Whatever happened to the Great British Unprovoked Assault?

Comment

I know. There is no fucking way that guy has drunk at least ten bottles of wine. Boooo hisssss

Comment

Last week, Mrs Rhino's brother was oot doon the toon in Newcastle, and saw two blokes kicking the shit out of each other by the Quayside.

Not an uncommon sight in that part of town at night time. But a few seconds later, Batman ran across the road and started piling in.

Then, a few seconds after that, Superman ran over and started laying into Batman.

I so wish I'd been there, because it actually sounds like the funniest thing ever.

Comment

See, your Marvel types would never sully themselves with street fighting like that.

Comment

The Quayside is supposed to be the nicer bit, isn't it?

Comment

Relative to the Bigg Market, maybe.

Comment

Police artist's rendering of the scene SR's brother-in-law witnessed.

Comment

Working...
                        X