X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sean Dunne is at it again!

My god, what an unspeakable cunt this man is

Morning Venne. Reading the links on that Turbine I see there's a maverick Ulster Unionist- Green standing against George Lee in Dublin South. What's going on?

Comment

Dunne is fucked whichever way he turns I suspect, so that doesn't really matter. You don't make the biggest mistake in the history of european property develoment and just walk away. Not even in Ireland surely?

Meanwhile, his wife is suing the Daily mail because they printed allegations that Dunne was hacking into business rival's phone messages, and that he had been the subject of a garda investigation.

Now we already covered how dunne and the sunday independent have a special relationship ever since they printed a story about a spot of al fresco hokey cokey, and he threatened to snap them like a twig, so the Sunday Indo, terrified of the financial cost of being sued, basically started printing whatever came into sean dunne and his wife's head.

So in their fawning coverage, they allowed Dunne's wife allege that this phone tapping complaint was a massive conspiracy against the Dunner, and that the owner of the cleaning company they hired was conspiring against the Dunner, and that she had sent a particularly hot romanian cleaning lady, over to clean the house and seduce mr Dunne.

The inevitable result of printing this total lunacy was that the woman who owns the cleaning agency fucked the Sindo for over €150,000. Now the Daily mail court case is coming up, and they seem prepared to fight it all the way.

It could be a very interesting week for Sean dunne.

Comment

The rumour is that this whole campaign is a convoluted ruse to make it look like the builders and developers are opposed to Nama, when in fact they are pleased with it because it will save their hides and let the taxpayer pick up the bill instead. Please god, no . . .

Duncan, Davidson has as much chance of a seat in Dublin South as I do. Lee will piss it -- he's more popular than Shay Given at the moment.

It's tough on Alex White of Labour, who would have strolled to victory if Lee hadn't got involved.

Comment

My god, what an unspeakable cunt this man is
          well, you wouldn't expect him to do anything but try to turn the situation to his advantage. there is chaos and confusion here. anything could slip through the cracks. it's a free for all.

Comment

He shouldn't be in a position to do anything at all, let alone turn it to his advantage. He should have his houses and cars taken off him and be put to work picking up glasses in some awful dive of a pub on the northside.

Comment

On day one of his legal battle with CBRE Richard Ellis, our hero failed to turn up in court today because . . . he has caught swine flu.

Rave on, Sean Dunne!

Comment

hearing rumours today that INM is set to go into examinership - anyone else heard this?

Comment

ICC Judge Prentis 11:30am Remotely via MS Teams Bankruptcy and companies’ application CR-2020-001176 Sean Dunne

Comment

Working...
                  X