.iso horny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.iso horny

My version of it does none of those things.

A quick look at that forum that the site links to brings up any number of complaints about bugs in the game - it makes it look to me that they're trying to cover up already known bugs...

Comment

.iso horny

EIM: You can avoid the more serious bugs by having your team play in such a way as to avoid them. In particular, zonal marking is an absolute must in open play; and man-marking at set pieces seems almost as useful, as do men on the line. This should eliminate most of the more stupid goals that you ship. Spending some time setting up simple Left/Right freekick and Corner routines (attack near post) will also pay dividends. Mind you, as this thread prompted me to spend three hours re-familiarising myself with an old save game, I'm not sure why I'm helping you...

Comment

.iso horny

Are Derby County pretending to play in a bugged version of that game?

Comment

.iso horny

twohundredpercent wrote:
          My version of it does none of those things.

A quick look at that forum that the site links to brings up any number of complaints about bugs in the game - it makes it look to me that they're trying to cover up already known bugs...
          SI have been doing this since CM4. Releasing bug-riddled demos and games. The franchise sells so well that they can talk about 'updates' like they are a bonus, rather than a fix to shoddy untested software.

Comment

.iso horny

FUCKING HELL.

I just had three players sent off away to top of the table Barrow. And then conceded a 91st minute goal to lose. Leaving me STILL WITHOUT A WIN.

Mind, I am playing with an NPL div 1 team in the Conference North, so I guess it's to be expected. But even so, FUCK OFF REF.

Comment

.iso horny

Maybe the developers of the game are fans of whatever team you bumped out of the Conference North to accommodate your franchise juggernaut?

Comment

.iso horny

I am looking forward to updates on this. What happens in FM when you get relegated to a league the game doesn't support?

Comment

.iso horny

I'll tell you in the next couple of days.

It's weird. I finally won a game, 3-0 against Kettering (a penalty, an own goal, and a miss-hit cross) and that set me on a remarkable run of seven games without defeat. Which basically translates as that win followed by six draws on the bounce. Then I lose, to Boston United, and suddenly my recent form of seven without a loss is horribly turned on its head to seven without a win. To paraphrase Sir Alex Ferguson, "Football? Fuck off."

Comment

.iso horny

Thaksin Shinawatra is as much a cunt in this game as he is in real life.

What kind of "man" sells Johan Elmander against the coach's wishes, despite him having just scored 42 goals in one league season, and pretty much got you into the European Cup single-handed?

Utter nonsense.

Comment

.iso horny

I still can't win. I'm getting fairly fed up with it all.

Comment

.iso horny

If all you did was stick your lot into the next league up, without editing individual player abilities or the reputation of the team, you have to bear in mind you're using a squad that isn't as good as the rest of the league.

Maybe the developers of the game are fans of whatever team you bumped out of the Conference North to accommodate your franchise juggernaut?

The Collyer brothers are Everton fans. Despite their denials about bias, anyone who looked at the "secret" ratings in Championship Manager was rewarded by seeing an absurd number of potential world-beaters in the Everton squads at that time.

Comment

.iso horny

Thaksin Shinawatra is as much a cunt in this game as he is in real life.

All the chairmen are rubbish. Levy sold Berbatov to Juve for 11 million euros in my game because "the offer was too good to turn down".

Comment

.iso horny

I am making slow but steady progress, I have won promotion with Cisco Roma from Serie C2 into C1, and I got to the semi-finals of the Serie C Cup last season. My players mostly love me and the fans think I am ok too.

Best of all Luciano Spalletti said I was a talented young manager and that Cisco were lucky to have me. I got badly overexcited at that stage, like a small child.

Comment

.iso horny

My main gripe with the game was chairmen selling players even when I had hundreds of millions in the bank. Maybe I'm getting older and wiser but I didn't find it nearly as addictive as previous editions. The other thing I noticed was much less obsessive websites updating graphics etc than there has been in the past.

Comment

.iso horny

I always get pathetically hopeful when I see "Thinks the two of you could become friends" in other managers' opinions of me.

I enjoyed a long-running war of words with Wenger, and a hate-hate relationship with Allardyce and Eriksson.

Weirdly, one season Perrin started having a go at me from Lyon, so I retaliated by saying that they'd never get anywhere with him in charge. It turned out to be true - they finished ninth. After I got sacked for giving the board an ultimatum, I immediately got offered his job. He's still out of work, two years later.

[Edit] Oops. Forgot to put in the main reason for posting this, after all that wittering:

The other thing I noticed was much less obsessive websites updating graphics etc than there has been in the past.

There's a fair few facepacks here.

Comment

.iso horny

All right, we've given you plenty of time: what *does* happen when a team gets relegated to a level not supported by the game?

Comment

.iso horny

Dunno. I'm undefeated in 17, just beat the second place team 6-2 to open up a 15 point lead at the top of the Conference North, Patterson has 32 goals in 28 games and is being watched by Sunderland and Wigan, and I AM A FOOTBALL GENIUS.

Comment

Working...
                                    X