.iso horny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.iso horny

let's just pretend for a minute I had illegally downloaded some software from an internet type facility. I haven't, like, but let's pretend I have.

On my computer now i have an .iso file, which apparently is an archive, or disk image, or something. Or both.

How do I make that thing into Football Manager 2008, say? Without needing to burn it on to a CD thingy.

.iso horny

Ooh. I did it. I had to 'mount' it. Like a randy dog mounts a plumber. Except I didn't bite the iso file on the hand when it pushed me away.

Comment

.iso horny

Can you manage FCUM in Football Manager yet? I didn't think they went that far down the leagues...

Comment

.iso horny

Where were you pretending that you had downloaded it from EIM?

Comment

.iso horny

AG: FM2008 seems to go as low as the Conference South, so I have got a St Albans team that is absolute shite and a chairman that seems to be a bit of a cunt. So: nothing at all like real life there, then.

Comment

.iso horny

Our rabbit's getting randy. It's his first spring, and the sap is rising, so to speak. Yesterday I caught him trying to hump his own food bowl, clearly ignorant of the potentially revolting consequences.

Comment

.iso horny

What I want to know is how to do all the fancy picture changing stuff in FM2008. I downloaded a bunch of stadium pictures and that, only I somehow can't make them work.

Comment

.iso horny

I thought this thread was titled 'so horny'. Imagine my disappointment at my girlfriend's post.

Comment

.iso horny

I am still looking at a way to get my .VOB video file in some sort of format that I can upload to MySpace if anyone is interested in taking up the challenge

Comment

.iso horny

AG - There's an editor with the game so I'll be able to promote FC United in to the Conference North. I had a brief go (Well, I thought it was a brief go, it turned out I was playing for five hours) last night as Manchester United. I got involved in a war of words with Sven Goran Eriksson prior to the Manchester derby. He said he hoped we 'crashed and burned' which I thought was completely insensitive given the fiftieth anniversary of the Munich air disaster. Anyway, I told the press I wasn't a big fan of Eriksson. Rio Ferdinand suggested I was being unprofessional. Rio, eh? No fucking sense of irony.

geronto - I have a rather excellent torrent of it.

Comment

.iso horny

s'ok. The eriwemiL fairy arrived about 15 minutes ago.

Comment

.iso horny

However after installation, I get a message saying 'wrong disk installed'. Considering there wasnt a disk to begin with, and I did a virtual mount using Daemon, I am at a loss. Should I write the whole thing to disk first, or is there a way to direct it to my hard drive?

Comment

.iso horny

Dunno. I just clicked on mine and it installed.

Comment

.iso horny

I've always wanted to edit FM so the game commentary includes witty but abusive comments from the crowd.

Also, I think the game should stop hiding behind euphemisms like players having "personal problems". I want to see players having full-on coke habits, filming themselves having sex, and disappearing from internationals because fictitious grandparents have died. Now *that's* a test of managerial ability.

Comment

.iso horny

I would kind of like to be allowed to be female as well. I know it would be unrealistic, but the use of masculine possessive pronouns in reference to me is somehow disconcerting.

Comment

.iso horny

Well, if you ask Liq nicely I'm sure he'll desist.

Comment

.iso horny

FM2008 is massively bugged. If you play the originally-released game, really basic things in the match engine just don't work.

There were two big fixes (available from their site, as well as all the fan sites - and even after that it's bugged to fuck) but if you were to download the bug fixes for your theoretical illegal download, the game stops working.

It's possible that's been fixed recently, though. I stopped playing my (stupidly, paid-for) game a couple of months ago.

I've always wanted to edit FM so the game commentary includes witty but abusive comments from the crowd.

Not quite the same thing, but someone created a utility that lets you change all the press statements, etc. (Try googling FM media editor, or something.)

Comment

.iso horny

Is it massively bugged so that I CAN'T WIN A FUCKING GAME?

Seriously, it's doing my head in.

Comment

.iso horny

Have you been playing this whole time?

Comment

.iso horny

I had a nap for a bit.

But, errr, yeah.

Comment

.iso horny

Is it massively bugged so that I CAN'T WIN A FUCKING GAME?

Pretty much, if you've got the basic released version.

Many of the specific match orders simply don't work. You tell your midfielders to close down, etc., and they just don't do it. Defenders run in the wrong direction, away from the ball, or man-mark someone you didn't tell them to... your superfast winger gets outsprinted by a lumbering centre-back...

Without the bug fixes it's shit. With them, it's more bearable, but still intermittently infuriating.

Comment

.iso horny

Oh shit.

Maybe I should download 2007, plus an update.

Comment

.iso horny

Oh go on. My son coached Lazio to a scudetto - it can't be entirely rigged against you.

Comment

.iso horny

I lost 2-0 to Abbey Hey. ABBEY FUCKING HEY. Seriously, that sort of shit I can't deal with. Especially after I read them the riot act (yeah, that's right, I read them the riot act, all of it) following a 3-1 defeat to ten man CIRENCESTER.

Rory Patterson can't shoot. Chris Baguley can't pass. Robert Nugent is a lumbering buffoon conceding possession in his six yard box every five minutes and Jamie Phoenix is a useless waste of space. So, err, they got summat right I suppose.

Comment

.iso horny

Heh-heh!

Best get saving up, EIM...

Comment

Working...
                                                  X