Do you believe in ghosts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A thread Vietnam for a "I'm inclined to go with the majority view here, but I have a niggling doubt" post?

I'm glad you put down your burning torch and called back the mob, Wyatt.

Fucking hell.

Comment

Just a tiny push, with thanks to Taylr and G-man, and of course others. Steps have been taken. Please dont watch this space.

Comment

It was my irrelevant fish/bridge/girlfriend story that did it, wasn't it? Made you think, eh? Yep...that was the point.

Comment

ah, now I uderstand this.

Its the reasoning for missing someone, that makes you see them?

oh bugger.

Its 5:40 am and I have been 'seeing' them for abou 2 hours (no alcohol, although, some last night)

The good thing is, I have asked the question, and I got the correct answer.

Meantime, I have discovered that the light in my bedroom, shines through to this room, and catches (indirectly, with breezed) a lampshade, which makes me think that I am a cunt.

apologgeeees to all and sundry, I thought that... well, you cannot imagine what I thought.

Cheers Taylor, and especially G-man.

*The talking, is the talking I do to myself, whend I am lost, and havent quite got a grip on the world... and I didnt realise I was doing it out loud. Sorry.... if you get a nutter on the bus, that might be the reason)

SORRY ALL.

Comment

No apologies needed, old fellow, people are people and have different ways of dealing with stress and problems.

My father always tells me of the night his father died, his mother, quite understandably, refused to sleep in the marital bed and so whilst she took the spare room, my father slept in their bed. In the middle of the night he awoke to feel someone choking him. He said out loud "Go away father, I'm not afraid of you." and it stopped. I think he was dreaming or the position he found himself in made him feel very odd and it grew from there, but he swears blue the ghost of his old man was in a bate about him being in his bed.

Mind you, my gran says there were a lot of weird things that happened in the hospitals she worked in that no one could ever account for.

Comment

thanks Egg.

Comment

Working...
              X