The power of preying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The power of preying

http://scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com/latestnews/US-television-evangelist-tells-sick.5206581.jp

'Preacher Oral Roberts founded his college after claiming to have seen a vision of a '900ft Jesus' near Tulsa.

People get sectioned for such claims. This preying on the vulnerable is beyond belief.

The power of preying

'Preacher Oral Roberts founded his college after claiming to have seen a vision of a '900ft Jesus' near Tulsa.
    He's a lucky man. Jesus usually reveals himself in pieces of toast.

Comment

The power of preying

Was he half naked, green and going "Ho ho ho"?

Comment

The power of preying

I hope the South African franchise of Christian bookstores called CUM Books stocks the works of Oral Roberts.

Comment

The power of preying

900ft seems like an odd estimate for a height. I mean, I know that the office block near the station is 250ft, so I suppose I could imagine 3 and, er, a few bits of one of those on top of each other. But if I was confronted by a very large Jesus, I'm not sure I'd be thinking "Blimey, it's a miracle! The Son of the Lord has appeared in forn of me and, woah, he's three and a few bits times the size of the office block near the station!"

Maybe he had one of those things where you calculate the distance you are away from Jesus and an angle calculator thing (forgotten its real name - it was primary school maths) and worked it out from there.

Comment

The power of preying

Maybe he just meant he bumped into this guy:-

Comment

Working...
            X