It is 82 degrees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is 82 degrees

Its just rained heavily here for about 30 seconds maximum. The sun is shining, and the streets are now dry. If I hadnt seen it, I wouldnt have believed it.

Comment

It is 82 degrees

"simpering wimp" - yeah, I kinda like it, nice.

Comment

It is 82 degrees

The sun is out today, and it's great. I sat on the balcony and chillaxed this morning. Ace.

Comment

It is 82 degrees

Is there some nice shade on your balcony then?

Comment

It is 82 degrees

I wish I were on a balcony in Rome right now. Fuck you.

Comment

It is 82 degrees

Nope, which come the summer will be a real bugger, but for now it's just super.

Comment

It is 82 degrees

Count me among the simpering wimps with TonTon. The temperature in the UK now is just about perfect - maybe a bit cold at night, but otherwise fine. 28 is way, way too hot, unless you're by the sea.

Comment

It is 82 degrees

Ginger Yellow wrote:
                  Count me among the simpering wimps with TonTon. The temperature in the UK now is just about perfect - maybe a bit cold at night, but otherwise fine. 28 is way, way too hot, unless you're by the sea.
                  Is there really a UK temperature? There's always a pretty big difference between the South of England and Scotland.

If 28 is "way, way too hot" then it will never be warm enough to go to the beach, have a dip or enjoy a barbecue.

Comment

It is 82 degrees

TonTon wrote:
                    42 sounds good. And rain too. I'm jealous.

How the fuck do you survive, Inca?
                    Okay, I work in the AC, where it was really hot earlier this week. At my apartment, which is about a mile away from the ocean (my work is about 4 miles further east) it's always cooler, and never really gets too bad at night. I can tolerate heat during the day, but when it's really hot at night that's when I get annoyed. LA only has about one or two really hot weeks each year, though.

Comment

It is 82 degrees

If 28 is "way, way too hot" then it will never be warm enough to go to the beach, have a dip or enjoy a barbecue.
                      Sounds about right.

Comment

It is 82 degrees

Why would you want to go to the beach? And why would it need to be stupidly hot in order to enjoy a barbecue?

Comment

It is 82 degrees

San Francisco has an appealing climate overall, but it doesn't get cold enough in winter for my taste. And it's too expensive.

It's hotter than balls here.

Comment

It is 82 degrees

It's interesting that so many people seem to like it cold, dark and miserable.

Comment

It is 82 degrees

95 in NYC tonight around 7pm. Not looking forward to summer, at all. Not if it's going to be one of those summers.

The thing that really sucks about it isn't that it's 95, it's that it was like 50 yesterday. It isn't right to have that big a variance from one 24-hour period to the next.

Comment

It is 82 degrees

It's hotter than balls here.
                                How hot are balls?

It's interesting that so many people seem to like it cold, dark and miserable.
                                I've always found it interesting that so many people like it hot, bright and miserable.

Comment

It is 82 degrees

TonTon wrote:
                                  Why would you want to go to the beach? And why would it need to be stupidly hot in order to enjoy a barbecue?
                                  Wait, why wouldn't you want to go the beach? If it wasn't for that, I'd probably just kill myself in July.

How hot are balls?
                                  About 37 degrees celsius

Comment

It is 82 degrees

Wait, why wouldn't you want to go the beach?
                                    Too much sun. Too much sand. Too much wind.

Comment

It is 82 degrees

TonTon wrote:
                                      I've always found it interesting that so many people like it hot, bright and miserable.
                                      TT: I think you need to get laid.

I am generally a miserable fucker, and try to aim for the sun as often as I can afford. There is a reason for this. I like me when I am not depressed in this shitty grey island with its shitty grey outlook.

Perhaps its because I have sod all to do to make my brain work, so I think about what would make my balls whizz (40.1C by the way).

Britain has a lot going for it, but if the conservatives get in, I will punch Phil Collins and St*ng on their way back, as I leave.

San Francisco has always looked nice. Too full of Giants fans though.

Comment

It is 82 degrees

As it goes, I've just said goodbye to a gentleman caller.

I find hot weather depressing and irritating.

Comment

It is 82 degrees

I agree, but I think it's your definition of hot weather that perplexes me.

I think a lot of it is just mental, since I hear a lot moaning from the press in Mexico about how the cold weather affects the national team and how Mexicans aren't cut out for it.
                                          Meanwhile, I go to the park in the middle of winter and you'll see Mexican kids playing in nothing but sweatpants, gloves and long-sleeve shirts in 25 degree weather.

I once spent Christmas on the Yucatan peninsula with family near Cancun. I was miserable, it was 90-95 degrees with 100% humidity and that was their winter!!! When we went to the beach, it was empty except for a few tourists because and I quote "it's too cold to swim in december".

Comment

It is 82 degrees

Firmly in the TT/GY camp of simpering wimps here. To me, it's too hot if it goes above 26C (79F). So all you sun worshipping beach going ooh I love the heat people can just piss off.

Hot weather makes me damned cranky.

Comment

It is 82 degrees

Here here to all of that!!

I don't think it's cold until I can't feel my finger tips and I don't consider it problematically cold until I can't feel my nose, even then I'm not too bothered about it.

I prefer colder weather, but I agree that winter can be a bit of a downer when one spends all day at work and never gets to see the sun, so if you live up north so you have to make an effort to get some sunlight in winter.

Summer in northern places is ideal - not too hot, but plenty of light.

Fall is the best season. Spring is too rainy.

Comment

It is 82 degrees

After yesterday, this morning was lovely. I actually felt a bit chilly when I set off to work. Bliss, so it was.

Comment

Working...
                                                X