Old man Manson.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old man Manson.

74 now, and destined to die in Corcoran Prison. I don't have any problem with that.

I do, however, think there's been a real injustice done to at least two of the family - Leslie Van Houten and Patricia Krenwinkle. By all account, they're model prisoners, fully realize their crimes, and have been rehabilitated. Their debt has been paid, if you will. Yet the California parole board continues to decline their annual petition for parole. Likely, this is largely due to the notoriety of the crimes they committed, but also due to the efforts of Sharon Tate's sister, who turns up at each parole hearing to read details of the crimes anew, as if they didn't happen 40 years ago.

I'm not usually a big softy, but I think these women have done their time and should be given a chance to live out their days on the outside.

Thoughts?

Old man Manson.

Still with the crazy eyes.

Without knowing the specifics, your comments seem right. It's simply not just to incarcerate people based on the level of outrage of a victim's relatives.

Comment

Old man Manson.

Also Sprach Zaratoro wrote:
      It's simply not just to incarcerate people based on the level of outrage of a victim's relatives.
      You obviously don't understand how this whole "justice" system works in America.

This sounds embarrassing, but when I first saw the new pictures of Manson last week or whenever, I didn't notice the swastika tattoo at first.

Comment

Working...
      X