Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smell my Wii, you mothers

Broke my personal record today.

Not a pin left standing, and only two non-strikes. I don't think I'm ever gonna beat that.

I've got this wicked new technique. 3 or 4 clicks to the right before you bowl, then a rapid flick of the wrist to put an evil amount of inward spin on it.

As long as you hit the first pin, it causes enough chaos to almost guarantee a strike.

That icon doesn't look anything like you. How can we be sure that's your score? ;o)

Yeah, if you're right-handed, then that little anticlockwise flick of the wrist makes all the difference. (Reverse that spin if you're left-handed.) It's the only Wii game I can dominate in. I was so shit at the tennis!

Comment

I agree with Clive. That looks exactly like Boy George when he was picking litter up in New York.

Comment

yes, but are you anywhere near as good as Harry Redknapp?

Comment

The Mighty Kubelgog!!! wrote:
          yes, but are you anywhere near as good as Harry Redknapp?
          What - in terms of comparative wrist action? Doubtful.

I didn't realise George's punishment took place in New York! Was that part of the deal? I thought the 'incident' took place in London? Hey, if it means I can get to New York for free, I'm perfectly prepared to string up a naive Scandinavian rent boy, using insufficient rawl plugs. I'd just rather not be the 7/11 checkout person that the said Scando-slave approaches for help, that's all.

Comment

you're confusing boy george getting paranoid in NY, and calling the us cops who came in and found a load of drugs, and getting community service, with his more recent unfortunate encounter with the police in london.

Comment

Working...
            X