X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally, an "Ignore Poster" function!

Well, well, well.

You have to wonder about the sanity of someone keeping "intimate surgery shots" (whatever exactly that means) on their phone, don't you?

Comment

I just joined a couple of other boards that use this system and not only do they have a Foes list which means you don't see posts by that person but they also use the code that means you can put Spoilers behind a button so you have to choose to see them rather than opening a random thread and seeing some arse going "so I was going to make some pasta but then I found out the final Cylon was ********** and then I realised that that means ********* and anyway so I had a sandwich instead."

Comment

You're....you're seeing other posters?

Comment

Oh, only 5 or 6. It's a good thing. No one needs to read what I'd be like if I was here all day.

Comment

I don't understand what the thread title has to do with the content.

Carphone Warehouse makes another appearance. I still can't believe there is a chain of stores with that name still in business.

Comment

Why is this still a nil thread. Et cetera.

Comment

Reed of the Valley People wrote:
                I don't understand what the thread title has to do with the content.
                It has to do with the recent death in suspicious circumstances of Sophie Ellis Bextor, concerning which a juge d'instruction is, even as we speak, interviewing an unnamed midfielder.

Comment

Working...
                X