X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The simpsons in ireland

sweet baby jesus

The simpsons in ireland

The irony is that in one episode long ago they had a joke about Homer jumping a shark.

Comment

The simpsons in ireland

The prohibition episode was the best that could be done for St. Patrick's Day, and it's shown every year on this day. "Drunkenness, fighting, destruction of property: are these really the qualities we associate with the Irish?"

Comment

The simpsons in ireland

It's been going on for so long now that I bet that the voice actors have things like this written in their diaries:

'8.30 Drop off kids at school.
        9.00 Visit Mom.
        11.00 Do that cartooney voice thing.
        13.00 Shopping - don't forget broccoli!
        15.15 Gym'

Comment

The simpsons in ireland

Wrong forum.

Comment

The simpsons in ireland

Incandenza wrote:
            The prohibition episode was the best that could be done for St. Patrick's Day, and it's shown every year on this day. "Drunkenness, fighting, destruction of property: are these really the qualities we associate with the Irish?"
            "It's the day when everyone's a little bit Irish, except the gays and the Italians!"

Comment

The simpsons in ireland

Derry Air raised a chuckle as did the bit about sending the idiots to America to become cops. What was showing Krusty in German about?

I still watch all the new episodes but the quality isn't what it used to be. I think they need to do something radical to make it interesting again - maybe fast forward a decade and try to get new material out of that?

Comment

The simpsons in ireland

I assume that this is about something that I'll be recording off Channel 4's appalling Sunday afternoon T4 in about five years time...

Comment

The simpsons in ireland

It's strange now that The Simpsons is in HD ("that line looks even clearer!"). But it is funny that they changed the TV in the title credits to be a widescreen.

Comment

Working...
                  X