New name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New name

A little name change to reflect some changes in my life...

Ex-1890/Croute/Moitie-Moitie

New name

Have you become a rent boy?

Comment

New name

Or a werewolf? Or are you Mike Oldfield?

Comment

New name

Or a muslim?

Comment

New name

Everything okay, YG?

Comment

New name

Yeah, apols for the jokey responses. Is all OK?

Comment

New name

I'll echo the slightly concerned enquiry.

But I also need reassuring that you weren't shot six times by a man on the run.

Comment

New name

Or changed your name by deed-poll to Dave Angel.

Comment

New name

Have you taken up a second career impersonating Cliff Richards' lead guitarist in a tribute act?

Comment

New name

You've become a superhero?

I am the Moonlight Shadow. I'm going to wash all the scum off the streets of Wigan!

Comment

New name

Never mind mere "superhero", you're into the realms of the tests of Hercules with that one ...

Comment

New name

Bring it back!

Comment

New name

I knew it was a bad idea to roam at night in the moors by the Cat&Fiddle...

Seriously, nothing tragic, just had a lovely experience hiking in the hills this winter, with everything around frozen and snowy, under the moonlight. And I like that song too...

Comment

New name

You enjoyed hiking in the snow - and this reflects a change in your life how?

Comment

New name

I never did that before other than short strolls when up in the Alps skiing.

The last time I did it, I was out 4h in the Shining Tor area, -10c, anything between 10cm and 80cm of snow, an almost full moon which meant that aside from one bit in a forest, I had no need for my head-torch and to say it was mesmerising is understating it quite a bit. I got there just in time for the last of dusk, with the sky turning purple/pink and just when a couple was coming back to their car. They looked at us (my lovely wife was there too actually) with a mix of disbelief and envy, when we were getting ready to start our hike.

Normally, I shall be out this wednesday, weather is ideal, clear and cold at night and the moon is out.

Comment

New name

Moonlight shadow wrote:
                                I got there just in time for the last of dusk, with the sky turning purple/pink and just when a couple was coming back to their car. They looked at us (my lovely wife was there too actually) with a mix of disbelief and envy, when we were getting ready to start our hike.

Normally, I shall be out this wednesday, weather is ideal, clear and cold at night and the moon is out.
                                This sounds extraordinary.

I shall leap on the bandwagon and announce a name change from Wee Hughie. I feel I have outgrown it and have clearly got ideas above my station.

Comment

New name

Be all that as it may, some crimes can never be forgiven:

"Four a.m. in the morning ..."

No, no, no! [/Thatcher]

Comment

Working...
                                  X