Most of you are twats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of you are twats

I still didn't learn what to call a woman who is acting the twat. Is she a twat as well, or is there a suffix to add?

Comment

Most of you are twats

I certainly came from a twat.

Comment

Most of you are twats

A shirt I had made for myself. I'm a twat.

Comment

Most of you are twats

My, how educated, I feel.

Comment

Most of you are twats

ganja wrote:
            I still didn't learn what to call a woman who is acting the twat. Is she a twat as well, or is there a suffix to add?
            Oh? I can remind you.

I have never been called a twat. I'm not sure how I would react if I was called twat.

What is a twat anyway? In layman's language?

Not the dictionary definition, but a real one. A man sitting me down, and saying, 'Sommer, this is what a twat is'

Comment

Most of you are twats

Actually I think the famous PG line about Boris Johnson being a cunt in twat's clothing not only accurately and succinctly says everything you need to know about the Mayor of London, but it also clearly and helpfully shows the exact difference between the words cunt and twat.

It is, all in all, the perfect aphorism

Comment

Most of you are twats

when I was 11 I picked up the word twat as an insult at school. My mother was rather shocked. Do you know what that means, she asked? Do you really want to be using that word? Oh yes, I blithely assured her, in blissful ignorance. I had thought it was just a variation on twit. Of course then I had to go & look it up in a dictionary, and was rather horrified myself. But as a matter of principle I had to keep using it, in front of her at least, rather than than tacitly admit that she had been right.

Twat to me seems perfectly inoffensive; on the other hand I also say cunt all the time so maybe I am no judge. My brother who now lives in California spends his time grossly offending people by calling them cunts in a friendly fashion. I am careful not to scandalise my (american) students in this way.

Anyway, a female twat is a twat, surely - it is after all already female.

Comment

Most of you are twats

It doesn't work like that.

Comment

Most of you are twats

SpanglyPrincess wrote:
                    My brother who now lives in California spends his time grossly offending people by calling them cunts in a friendly fashion.
                    I never knew you were related to...

Comment

Most of you are twats

I'm shocked that the Guardian crossword today sees fit to use the word twat! Shocked!

Comment

Most of you are twats

Shouldn't that have a SPOILER warning?

Comment

Working...
                        X