A truckload full of luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A truckload full of luck

Turkish lad Cem Tokac has some luck, to say the least. He survives with only some bruises.

A truckload full of luck

Yeah, I saw this on the telly. Madness.

Comment

A truckload full of luck

I don't really understand Swedish, but am I right in saying that at the end of the report they more or less said, "and by the way, the truck driver only had minor injuries as well".

Similar to the report I once heard on the British Radio which said: "Only the truck driver was injured".

We may not wear sexy Goretex, but as I have said constantly, tediously on OTF, being a truck driver is statistically more dangerous than being a fireman or a helicopter rescue pilot.

Comment

A truckload full of luck

Maybe you should wear sexy Goretex, then you'd get a better press.

Comment

A truckload full of luck

The reaction of the bloke who ran across to him whilst the train was still moving was interesting. At any moment the train could have jacknifed and wiped him out along with the lucky lad.

Comment

A truckload full of luck

Some truckdrivers have an extreme reaction to sexy lycra, in my experience. Enough to try and force me into railings for wearing it...

Comment

A truckload full of luck

maybe they just know who you are.

Comment

A truckload full of luck

Truck drivers has been nothing but courteous and safe when I'm on my (motor) bike. Moms in minivans, however...

Overall, though, I think truckers' reputations suffer the same way as any other: due to the actions of the reckless 2%. In this case, those who ride your ass or engage in any other manner of stupidity while at the helm of their, what, 20-ton bullymobile.

Comment

Working...
                X