The Kicking of Puppies Continues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glenn Beck - sweet Jesus, what is he on?

Watch this. I defy you to make sense of it, it's genuinely beyond parody...

http://crooksandliars.com/david-neiwert/glenn-and-jonah-most-bizarre-incoher

Blink, blink.

Comment

Someone once told me about a text message she got from a young man, expressing a wish to kick her puppy.

Comment

Well on a different board I was accused of the intellectual equivalent of kicking puppies because my obsession with these right-wing media hacks meant I was only choosing easy targets.

But I think the stress of suddenly being so irrelevant is starting to get to a lot of these guys. I mean that thing about Obama as Jesus giving the kid with the Mom who was an octopus the money to buy a crack pipe, would get you locked in a padded cell in any other society - not your own TV show.

Comment

Agree except for the part about irrelevant. There's still a very big audience for that shite.

Comment

Someone once told me about a text message she got from a young man, expressing a wish to kick her puppy.
            Someone I know got that text message. I guess it's a common error...

Comment

Alternatively, you may have been the one who told the story to me. I can't remember.

Comment

Abu Al Torotoro wrote:
                Hmm. I've heard that story about Shane Warne.

Comment

Well on a different board I was accused of the intellectual equivalent of kicking puppies because my obsession with these right-wing media hacks meant I was only choosing easy targets.
                  That's one of the most psychotic analogies I have ever heard.

"Shooting fish in a barrel" works as a metaphor because of it's ridiculousness. Why the fuck would you?

"You are just kicking the puppy dog, no." The only response to that is blank incomprehension.

And it's a shit analogy. What's it saying? Right wing political analysts are poor, vulnerable little things with big sad eyes who just want you to play with them. Contradict their arguments? How could you, you heartless bastard.

I swear to God, you only get people making arguments like that on the internet. It's 'cause it's seen primarily as an entertainment device, I reckon.

Comment

Working...
                  X