Fucking Lou Dobbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fucking Lou Dobbs

God, I'm sitting here listening to him blather on about Obama doing this wrong and Obama doing that wrong, and Democrats are trampling on the Constitution by trying to ban assault rifles. One moment he's trying to act incredulous that Obama and he peeps haven't solved the financial crisis yet, and in another he's imploring right-minded conservatives to get out there and vote beside he's had 'a bellyful' of this left-wing assault on American values. Is this what he has to do to fill, what, and hour or two every night. It makes your head ache.

Fucking Lou Dobbs

Fucking Lou Dobbs sounds like my worst nightmare.

And you mean he isn't bashing the brown horde?

Comment

Fucking Lou Dobbs

He's bashing the Mexicans tonight. The drug cartels that are fucking your wife and driving your car and drinking your last beer. He looks so bored at trying to feign outrage. He must be thinking "8 more years of this?"

Comment

Fucking Lou Dobbs

Incandenza wrote:
        And you mean he isn't bashing the brown horde?
        Euphemism, right?

Comment

Fucking Lou Dobbs

Sort of.

It's doubtful that Dobbs has used those exact words on the air, but the phrase does capture the essential tone of his rants.

Comment

Fucking Lou Dobbs

Hah, I caught some of this 'ASSAULT ON LIBERTY' (logo: automatic pistol) spiel last week when I was in Florida. The gf (US citizen) had just been trying to convince me that we should consider moving to that side of the pond on a more permanent basis; I drew her attention to Mr Dobbs and the suggestion was swiftly buried. Did rather enjoy the channel surfing... Mexican soaps redolent of nothing quite so much as the Fast Show, Fundies explaining how prayer, not medicine, cures childhood diseases, and a woman from Georgia deep frying everything from cabbage to cheesecake. The madness of the news channels, however, was just scary.

Comment

Fucking Lou Dobbs

No no, you know, "bashing the brown horde" (wink, wink).

Comment

Fucking Lou Dobbs

Raskolnikov wrote:
                a woman from Georgia deep frying everything from cabbage to cheesecake.

Paula Deen?

Comment

Fucking Lou Dobbs

Are these eejits still pushing the "The Obama recession" line?

Comment

Fucking Lou Dobbs

The very same.

Comment

Fucking Lou Dobbs

God, that's a picture to give one nightmares.

Comment

Fucking Lou Dobbs

Then you definitely don't want to see her pants ("trousers," if we must) fall down.

Comment

Working...
                        X