Surviving Unemployment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surviving Unemployment.

Hahaha Bill Poster, you just can't resist hurling personal abuse can you.
    You are right, i don't know your wife or her proof-reading capabilities but going by your ultra-aggressive behavior I doubt she is giving you much head or any bedroom action whatsoever.

Sw2Boro, what government department is that? PM me if you want.

I have had my CV looked at and edited by a professional a few years ago and since theni have only updated it with my latest jobs using the same format.

Steveeeee. My bike has quick release wheels and seat so i will be able to ride it into london and then i will have to walk home as someone will nick the bike or the bits off it.

Comment

Surviving Unemployment.

Christ, this row is fucking pathetic. Pack it in the pair of you, or you'll both go bed without any dinner.

Comment

Surviving Unemployment.

Comment

Surviving Unemployment.

I am not apologising, he has been persueing me across threads and boards the last couple of days making snide offensive remarks and there is so much i will take.

He can kiss my arse while i fart.

Comment

Surviving Unemployment.

Oooh! Get you! Judging from your posts, I'm getting more action than you. At least there is more than one person involved in my bedroom action.

Anyway I believe a certain someone here said:

And you need to do something about your anger management, this is only people making semi-serious statements on an internet messageboard.
            Well, "physician heal thyself". I quite agree with the second part and will treat your remarks accordingly. Though if you don't mind me saying, you're so full of sh1t I couldn't trust you not to follow through after that fart, so I shall decline your kind offer.

Comment

Surviving Unemployment.

It's when the bedroom action and the proofreading go on at the same time that you know the magic's gone out of your marriage.

Comment

Surviving Unemployment.

Bill, stop being a bellend, for fuck's sake. There was no need for your snidey little comment yesterday.

Comment

Surviving Unemployment.

Well I came to the conclusion that if you can't beat em, join em Liq.

Come on, it's hardly Gaza/Isreal is it? No one's died, I doubt anyone is mortally offended and if they are, well, if you can't take it you shouldn't dish it out.

But I will again withdraw from this exchange, so you have your wish.

To go back to the subject of the first post, I've been very lucky insofar as I've never been on the dole, with the exception of the 6 weeks after I graduated and before I started my first job. But I know if I did, I think I would be at high risk of adopting a nocturnal living pattern. I hate mornings.

Comment

Surviving Unemployment.

Teee hee hee.

The funny thing is apart from the first couple of weeks, i have been sleeping less and less every night.
                    I usually stay up till around 3am watching tv or scouring the internet only to be woken up at 9am by various employment agencies offering jobs with crap wages.

I have not been on the dole since about 96, not something i want to go back to.

Comment

Working...
                    X