Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please F*&K my Wife

Calm down at the back there.

The meet Maradonna thread has got me thinking.
    Diego is one of my football hero's and if i were to get married and i came home early from work and found him on top of my wife, not only will i not wring his neck but i would apologise profusely for interrupting the great man and offer him a post-coital refershment.

I would then request an autograph with the great man and then go to the pub and boast to my mates who will be jealous as hell.

It will also improve my marriage no end.

Others would be Nelson Mandela, Ali, Malcom X, Denzel Washington and George Galloway.

What of you?

Please F*&K my Wife

Jessica Alba can shag my wife any time she wants.

Comment

Please F*&K my Wife

George Galloway?

You're a disturbed man, Malc.

Though being a feminist, I obviously wouldn't use my other half as any kind of bargaining chattel in an encounter with any of my heroes.

Comment

Please F*&K my Wife

Not bargaining, i am just saying that if i came home and discovered this act of infidelity i would not be making anyone a victim of a knife crime.
        I like Galloway, plus i cannot imagine Tony Benn seducing my other half.

Comment

Please F*&K my Wife

So she's not a looker then?

Comment

Please F*&K my Wife

Comment

Please F*&K my Wife

I was going to add you to the list W1F but my wife to be saw that and has declared you presona non grata.

You blown your chance sunshine.

Comment

Please F*&K my Wife

This reminds me of the Friends episode in which Isabella Rossellini turns up at Central Perk just as Ross and Rachel have compiled a list of celebs they may shag if the opportunity arose (as it were). Loads of smiles as Ross tries to seduce Isabella by reference to his list. "You see, we've got that list..."

You probably had to be there.

Comment

Please F*&K my Wife

The missus has this in reverse. In that if she suddenly found that Paolo Maldini was on top of her making the lurve, she wouldn't wring her own neck.

Comment

Please F*&K my Wife

G.Man wants a jihad wrote:
                    This reminds me of the Friends episode in which Isabella Rossellini turns up at Central Perk just as Ross and Rachel have compiled a list of celebs they may shag if the opportunity arose (as it were). Loads of smiles as Ross tries to seduce Isabella by reference to his list. "You see, we've got that list..."

You probably had to be there.
                    I remember that episode. It was even laminated, that list.

You've made we want to watch my all time favourite friends episode ever, now. The One With The Cheesecakes.

Comment

Please F*&K my Wife

Talking like that you're practically asking your wife to cheat on you.

Comment

Please F*&K my Wife

You wife sleeping with Maradonna is not cheating. How can you come to that conclusion.

Comment

Please F*&K my Wife

Depends if he uses his "hand of god"...

Comment

Please F*&K my Wife

You've made we want to watch my all time favourite friends episode ever, now. The One With The Cheesecakes
                            Ahhh, I remember my all time favourite Friends episode.
                            Oh hang on, no I don't. They were all unwatchable. (Despite my then flatmate trying to prove the contrary by having the half-a-joke in 200 million episodes cack on the telly all the fucking time. No wonder I used to smoke a lot of skunk.)

Comment

Please F*&K my Wife

So TG, would you stand in the wardrobe furtively watching? I'm sure he must have amazing technique. Possibly needs it to make up for the lack of other attributes going by that famous pic.

Comment

Please F*&K my Wife

No i would afford the great man privacy to go about his task in peace.

Comment

Please F*&K my Wife

Once he'd finished he'd probably demand his usual 100 grand appearance fee. Then you'd have to air the house to get rid of the Cuban cigar smoke. So overall I don't think I'd be quite as enthused as you, TG.

I remember when you were over you complimented me on a goal you saw me scoring for Bethesda Over 35s. Does this mean if I came over to visit you'd discreetly pop out to the pub and leave me alone with Mrs TG-to-be?

Comment

Please F*&K my Wife

imp wrote:
                                    Once he'd finished he'd probably demand his usual 100 grand appearance fee. Then you'd have to air the house to get rid of the Cuban cigar smoke. So overall I don't think I'd be quite as enthused as you, TG.
                                    On the other hand, he's rumoured to have plenty of oil. Say goodbye to dry gat misery.

Comment

Please F*&K my Wife

You'd want to phrase this slightly differently if you were in South Africa.

Comment

Please F*&K my Wife

If I had a wife... Sean Connery would be the one... a) MY WIFE GOT SEAN CANARY, and b) open goal...

Failing that (on a gay tip), I would only let my partner (sic) away with either, Matt Damon, or Ian McKellen... one understandable, and the other, hung like an horny giraffe.

Comment

Please F*&K my Wife

Incidentally, really, shite thread.

Comment

Please F*&K my Wife

It was a good goal IMP, but not that good.
                                            Plus you didn't knock England out of the world cup.

Comment

Please F*&K my Wife

Eric Cantona, obviously...

I would then slowly back out of the room, bowing repeatedly, muttering "Sorry to disturb you, your eminency"...

Comment

Please F*&K my Wife

That Elizabeth was such a rubbish film.

Comment

Working...
                                                X