Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Date for Your Diaries

Especially Wyatt

It is a proven scientific fact that thinking about something often causes it to happen. Some call this quantum physics. Others simply call it "faith."
    March 6th, everybody!

A Date for Your Diaries

So, the idiots of March, then.

Comment

A Date for Your Diaries

Lisa, a mum of two young children is 39 and lives with her family in Hertfordshire. For much of her adult life, she worked as a Scientist until she discovered there was too much evidence to show there was far more going on in the Universe than she realised.
      She doesn't strike me as a catastrophic loss to science.

Comment

A Date for Your Diaries

Why does scientist have a capital S?

Comment

A Date for Your Diaries

Hofzinser wrote:
          Lisa, a mum of two young children is 39 and lives with her family in Hertfordshire. For much of her adult life, she worked as a Scientist until she discovered there was too much evidence to show there was far more going on in the Universe than she realised.
          She doesn't strike me as a catastrophic loss to science.
          Scientist discovers universe is large, feels overworked.

Comment

A Date for Your Diaries

Angelica is from North London. She was raised in a very harsh environment, however always knew that from a young age, she was being looked after by angels.
            Clearly they weren't very good at their job, then.

For much of her adult life, she worked as a Scientist until she discovered there was too much evidence to show there was far more going on in the Universe than she realised.
            Most scientists would consider that the essence of science.

Comment

A Date for Your Diaries

Hahahaha. Our firewall is obviously a profiound rationalist. When I try to get to that site it says:-

Reason:
              This Websense category is filtered: Potentially Damaging Content. Sites in this category may pose a security threat to network resources or private information, and are blocked by your organization.

Comment

A Date for Your Diaries

Ginger Yellow wrote:
                For much of her adult life, she worked as a Scientist until she discovered there was too much evidence to show there was far more going on in the Universe than she realised.
                Most scientists would consider that the essence of science.
                Yes. But she was a Scientist...

Comment

A Date for Your Diaries

Oh! Thank you, god, for providing me with some much needed entertainment today.

I just thought "I would like some risible bollocks to laugh at", and there it is. The power of the spirit world, writ large.

Comment

A Date for Your Diaries

The time, 11.00am is a master number, or a powerful 2 (1 + 1) which is the duality of the inner and outer self, encouraging us to look within to find solutions.
                    Now that's some proper solipsism.

Comment

A Date for Your Diaries

Sultan of Bruno wrote:
                      The time, 11.00am is a master number, or a powerful 2 (1 + 1) which is the duality of the inner and outer self, encouraging us to look within to find solutions.
                      Now that's some proper solipsism.
                      Or, to give it the proper scientific term, "bollocks".

Comment

A Date for Your Diaries

It is a proven scientific fact that thinking about something often causes it to happen. Some call this quantum physics. Others simply call it "faith."

Join me on Friday nights when I've got my lottery ticket in my hand and watch as the mental mantra of 'I Will Win, I Will Win, I Will Win', focused and direct with the power of a million stars and pushed into the currents of life to flow into a given situation and thus prompt reward, dissolves into nothingness as the Fates all gather together to point and laugh at my feeble attempts to win large amounts of money, all of them shouting 'Wanker' whilst making masturbatory gestures with their wrists and hands.

Comment

A Date for Your Diaries

Oh, man. Someone should give these people one of those binary watches. It would blow their minds.

Comment

A Date for Your Diaries

It must feel really liberating to have completely transcended the non sequitur.

Comment

A Date for Your Diaries

The fish!

Comment

A Date for Your Diaries

How was that for transcendence?

Comment

A Date for Your Diaries

Great, until you spoiled the effect.

Comment

A Date for Your Diaries

It's post-modern transcendence. I transcend, then have a cooly ironic knowing comment on my own transcendence.

Comment

Working...
                                    X