So, the Ides of March then...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After a solid 21 months of residence in the Apple of largess, New Amsterdam, I have decided I better come back to the UK for a little while. Well, a week, and mainly so people I haven't kept in touch with don't think I am dead.

So, as yet to be confirmed where I am staying (I only emailed my potential squatting dens about my arrival... well, I haven't yet) or how long I will be in London.

I would expect early that week, arriving back from Amsterdam, and then probably the weekend 21st and 22nd (flying out that day) - as I ought to belt it up to Glasgow to see some friends.

This is a mark in the calendar for some drinks for those about. Prepare for correcting my use of the words "fall", "bathroom" and "soccer" (they have become embedded) and some much deserved revenge gloating about "how cheap everything seems here - I think I might buy a computer!".

Cool. Let me know when you're about.
    If you need a bed for a couple of nights, we have a spare room.

Comment

Yeah, I should be around. Write a reminder and put it in your "fannypack".

Comment

OK, I am due to land some point on Monday afternoon, with a push through to about Thurs at most.

Hobbes - I sent a PM (late I know - I am really quite shit at arranging things involving...well...notice).

Comment

Replied.

So what night for a Londonathon?

Comment

It's just a shame that DGLH, Ad Hoc and Gramsci aren't all in London on the same date. That would be Jetset-tacular.

Let me know what comes to pass with any of these expeditions and I will try to make it, if I can.

Comment

Working...
            X