The political straw-clutching thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Digby to fuck off before the next election.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7347637.stm

Why Brown brought that twat in, I'll never know. Arse-licking to the rich who just shit in his face.

Comment

The first part of your second sentence answers, in totality, the question posed in your first.

Comment

Digby who?

I think it would be fair to say his contribution as deputy secretary for business, regulatory fobbing and sending Oliver Twist up the chimney has been limited.

Good riddance to the cnut.

PS did your Belfast gathering go well E10? I see there were some guests in from Bogota. They'll have enjoyed swapping birdwatching anecdotes with local education fuehrer Catriona Inane.

Comment

Yeah, twas hard work but fun, DG. We even got a drinks reception at Stormont thrown in - what a really preposterously, unjustifiably grandiose place it is.

Comment

Agreed re the seat of Government. My school held our 20 year reunion there- one of the organisers was working for the secretariat at the time. Russell D offered me a joint while he skulked in the gents, trying to hide from Helen R (who wanted to remove his testicles following the recent and messy end to their extramarital fling).

Let's hope we don't repeat the mistake with the stadium of shite at HMP Maze.

Comment

In the spirit of E10's opening post, the new Italian Parliament will contain its first ever member of colour, a representative of the "Italy of Values" anti-corruption party who emigrated from the Congo in 1979, and has been working in local government near Rome.

Comment

I vote Liberal Democrat or Green. I'm truly clutching at straws, politically.

Comment

Working...
                X