Resident Evil 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resident Evil 5

Right, at present the newest console I have is a Wii, which from what I can tell Resident Evil 5 isn't going to appear on.

I've been mulling getting one of XBOX or PS3 for a while as the media sharing stuff appealed anyway, and with the March release for Resi, it seems the time is nigh...

But which one to get, does anyone have both and care to offer thoughts on them?

Or owners of individual ones any pros or cons?

Obviously the Blue Ray will be a bonus when/if I get an HD telly, so that's one for the PS3, any more thoughts please?

Resident Evil 5

I've told this before but I'll do it again....

I was going to buy the PS3, however I was headed off by The Lovely Mrs Gymshorts and my family, who managed to buy me a 360 Elite for my birthday without me being any the wiser. And I love it. It's not without its faults, certainly, however XBL is unbelievably addictive and the back catalogue of games is huge.

Incidentally, I've downloaded the Resi5 demo and whilst I appreciate it's nowhere near the finished article, it doesn't look as though it will really grab me.

Why not just buy House of the Dead: Overkill? I'm almost tempted to get a Wii, purely for that.

Comment

Resident Evil 5

For fuck's sake. Why do we even bother? This question's been answered in about five separate threads already. Just search for PS3.

Comment

Resident Evil 5

GY, you're not feeling itchy are you, as well as fractious?

First signs of the T-Virus, I'd say.

Comment

Resident Evil 5

Thanks Toby! Chill out GY. As far as I can tell I haven't hurt anyone with my question. Except your sensibilities of course.

Where would we be if only new topics were allowed on OTF?

Comment

Resident Evil 5

Sorry to have snapped. It's just that this exact question has been asked about once a month for a long time now. I want to be helpful, but it's getting very tedious searching back through the forum each time when the posters can do so themselves.

Comment

Resident Evil 5

The answer is PS3, by the way.

Comment

Working...
              X