People you don't know but aren't going to like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah well. Imagine that this post contains that nice gothy 'whatever' picture of Toro's.

Comment

My gift to you, Lyra:

Comment

Astronauts

Ever been sat with a couple who just came back from a vacation abroad and they’re telling you every single damn detail about the resort where they’ve spent a fortnight with all inclusive, explaining how good the food was even though it’s buffet shite, how close to the beach they lived, what a funny bartender was working evenings and what a brilliant couple from back home they met, a couple they spent loads of time with, exchanged phone numbers with, numbers when well back home are never, ever dialled, but left crumpled in a corner of a pocket of a jacket you’ll not wear in years.

I imagine astronauts are annoying, towards astronomical proportions compared with the abovementioned, they’re on my list.

And if you don't much care for people driving a Hummer, as I don't myself, astronauts are pricks molesting the skies with something well beyond a "little" Hummer.

Comment

Yes, but they're hardly causing inconvenience to pedestrians or other astronauts by doing so, are they?

Mind you, they said the same about nuclear subs.
          (have we really not had a thread about that?)

Comment

Roy Greenslade doen't like them, apparently.

Comment

Working...
            X