Wikipedia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wikipedia

By chance, I've come across something on Wikipedia concerning someone I know which I feel very strongly should be removed. I've looked at Wikipedia's home page and it looks a bit of a maze and I'm not sure what my best course of action would be or what the right thing to do would be.

If anyone's able to help with this I'd appreciate it if they contacted me by PM. Really, the issue here isn't of any general interest - it's very boring, in fact - but I wouldn't want it aired on a public forum. Sorry to be cloak and dagger-ish. Thanks.

Wikipedia

Yo'd have to join Wikipedia and either perform the edit or get an admin to do it for you.

Comment

Wikipedia

Thanks Max, that's a start. In fact, that'll probably fix it.

Comment

Wikipedia

Yes, it's all done now. Nothing further to see here. Thanks!

Comment

Wikipedia

Well done!

Comment

Wikipedia

Thank you.

Comment

Wikipedia

Wingco, had they been referring to dodgy source material and claiming that Charlie Nicholas scored an important goal in 1989?

Comment

Wikipedia

Every time I'm reminded of that a cold pang spears through my bowels . . .

Comment

Wikipedia

By chance, I've come across something on Wikipedia concerning someone I know which I feel very strongly should be removed.
                  It's not garcia's middle name, is it?

Comment

Wikipedia

Did you do this, wingco?

(top right)

Comment

Wikipedia

There are some strange folk on Wikipedia. I wrote a page as part of my last job and someone edited my references so that they appeared in two columns rather than one. Some people have obviously nothing better to do.

Comment

Wikipedia

No, but I tell you what - now that I'm signed up for this thing, I'm having to hold down my arm to stop myself from engaging in similar acts of sabotage.

Comment

Wikipedia

You don't have to register to edit, do you? I've tweaked a few entries without registering.

Comment

Wikipedia

wingco wrote:
                            No, but I tell you what - now that I'm signed up for this thing, I'm having to hold down my arm to stop myself from engaging in similar acts of sabotage.
                            Well, you have to add a few links to John Terry's page, for a start.

Comment

Working...
                            X