dietary advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dietary advice please

Fair enough. You do get a better quality of oil in Italy I guess.

Comment

dietary advice please

Mate, oil looks absolutely ridiculous on white fellas. He'll look like a life-size gone to seed Action Man.
      Not so sure about that.

I am not going to ask about or pass comment on your relationship with your action man.

Comment

dietary advice please

The eagle-eyes allow him to avoid eye-contact.

Comment

dietary advice please

TG...I'm not sure how big or ripped you are and you've spoken sensibly about a lot of aspects to exercise up to this point but competition body building is

a)deeply unhealthy
          Anyone on the cover of a muscle mag is rammed to the gills with steroids - especially now. Steroid abuse is so unbelievably rife and their use isn't confined to the type of people you might typically assume to be users based on an unnaturally muscled body. Even steroid free focusing to such an extent on muscle mass doesn't fit with the 3 aspects of true health...CV fitness, strength (muscle mass) and flexibility. I'd run rings around all those competition body builder types in any sort of endurance CV activity and most probably will be far more flexible.

b)an acquired physical attraction. I don't want to come right and say it's unattractive...oh alright then yeah - I do

Comment

dietary advice please

Amp, the pic was in a response to Liq comments about white guys not looking good with oiled gats.

I guess you have not been on OTF long enough to get the joke.

Comment

dietary advice please

I find it hard to imagine to have a boring walk in a city like London but nothing suprises me anymore coming from you Hobbes...

Comment

dietary advice please

Thank you all for all your replies.

My decision is: one can of caffeine free diet coke a day, the rest of the day will be mainly water but also some milk, or apple juice.

No alcohol until March 1st (when I can have a couple of drinks for my trip to Wembley).

2 x 45 minute workouts at the gym per week, plus a country walk every weekend.

I will lose 42 pounds this calendar year otherwise my colleagues will make me wear an Arsenal shirt for a week (along with scarf and hat), plus I have to visit the Emirates and watch a match in the home end.

I've gone four days without chocolate so I'm feeling very good about that.

I love the way this thread has twisted and turned!

Comment

dietary advice please

Amp, the pic was in a response to Liq comments about white guys not looking good with oiled gats.
                  And the picture disproved his point how? That guy looks utterly freakish.

Comment

dietary advice please

Sounds like a great start, morgan. I still stick with my suggestion (way back on on page 1, pre-spat) of trying dark chocolate with a high bean content if you are having withdrawl symptons, even though FF wasn't convinced. No it's not going to have the same taste as milk chocolate but it's close enough to be used as a substitute and it might help ween you off the really unhealthy stuff.

Comment

dietary advice please

amp wrote:
                      competition body building is a)deeply unhealthy
                      There are amateur bodybuilding competitions (and powerlifting competitions, as well) that have pretty decent drug testing going on.

You'll be at pre-Arnoldian levels of muscle mass (and definition), but I just wanted to point that out as there you can take part in competitive bodybuilding (and weightlifting) that won't lead an an enlarged heart, shrunk man parts, voluptuous man breasts, and horrific bacne.

It is fairly apparent that the fellow on that mag's cover has been taking something. That mass and definition probably called for some roids and Clen.

Comment

dietary advice please

"I find it hard to imagine to have a boring walk in a city like London but nothing suprises me anymore coming from you Hobbes..."

I would have thought that Hobbes would find loosing weight pretty easy in South London.
                        All he has to do is walk 100 yards down his street wearing Jewellry (gold, silver, bronze, pewter, dumb south londoners can't tell the difference) and getting chased by various knife-wielding muggers would see the pounds fly off.
                        Or the 5 weeks in Intensive-care eating from a straw from stepping on a random persons foot will also do the trick.

Comment

dietary advice please

"And the picture disproved his point how? That guy looks utterly freakish"

Come on GY, there is no need to badmind. if you woke up tomorrow with those gats your will not forsake the lord for cursing you.
                          You will look into a mirror and say cool.
                          Then you will get on the internet and book a week in the med putting your new-found hench to use.
                          You will probably affect an Arnie-esque accent.

"hey there lady, look at my gats, look at my abs"
                          "Urghhh, urghhh"
                          "Is good Ya?"
                          "Come, touch it! touch it!"

Comment

dietary advice please

That cover photo actually makes me feel good about being a fat cunt.

Comment

dietary advice please

I find it hard to imagine to have a boring walk in a city like London but nothing suprises me anymore coming from you Hobbes...
                              It's the action of walking that I dislike intensely, moitie. The scenery could be anything, it makes no difference. Having said that, I'd no more "go for a drive" than I would choose to go for a walk to be honest. Modes of transport, (including feet) are methods to get from A to B as quickly as possible. If I can do it quicker, then I will. this is why I'd hate to do the sort of holiday where you travel around or sit on a train cross country for a week. I'd go out of my tiny little mind. There's no joy for me in the getting somewhere, I just want to be there a quickly and as painlessly as possible.

Comment

dietary advice please

Mmmmm...I think we'll avoid going on holiday together chap, I'm the very essence of wanderlust, I once traveled for 4 days across Scotland by train and ferry, only stopping for the night and found it thoroughly absorbing, the scenery, the time with yourself (I was on my own), looking at people, engaging in conversation with random strangers or simply tripping away whilst listening to some music.

Look at journey as a metaphor for life, you aren't paricularly anxious to reach the ultimate goal of one's life, aren't you...?

Comment

dietary advice please

Morgan, on the Ordnance Survey site, you can buy guides by Jarrow, there is one for your neck of the woods(SE England). I highly recommend those guides, a proper map, good instructions and a good graduation.

And obviously, if you happend to come up here, it will be my pleasure to make you sweat and go very red in the face...ahem...

Comment

dietary advice please

The cover boy looks like 10lbs of shit in a 5lb bag.

Comment

dietary advice please

if you woke up tomorrow with those gats your will not forsake the lord for cursing you. You will look into a mirror and say cool.

Then you'll go in the bathroom to take a dump and realise you're unable to wipe your own arse.

Comment

dietary advice please

The eagle-eyes allow him to avoid eye-contact.
                                        Hahaha.

Morgan, fruit juice, while obviously not as bad as Coke (I expect a smartarse reply quicksharp) and the like, are absolute rammed full of sugar and because you're not eating the fruit, you lose a lot of the fibre and process the sugars in a quicker, less healthy way.

Comment

Working...
                                        X