Marketing company may pay me loads of money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just gt an e-mail from a German-based outfit called InYourOpinion which says it wants me to join its community and join its consumer panel. So I'm thinking, fair enough, I have opinions and don't mind sharing them.

Then they promise me 120,000 Rand which I could get just for joining, and alarm bells go off. Promise me a free MP3 player or a lava lamp, and I might think it's legit. Tell me I [i[]might[/i] get that kind of money, and I smell a Nigerian scam.

Googling has revealed nothing suggesting that this outfit is not above board. And I'd like to tell them that their marketing is not working for me (though not fundamentally opposed to the notion of receiving enough money to pay off my debts AND afford the tickets for the Chris Rock shiw in June). But I am very reluctant indeed to respond to an unsolicited e-mail.

Sooooo, anyone know anything about it? Or is better at googling than I am?

I had a look at their website, no mention at all of big payouts, just some monthly draw of 500 euros and token sums for filling up questionnaires and you get paid via Paypal. You can indeed win 10000 euros in the yearly jackpot draw.

They certainly look legit to me...

Comment

Thanks. They do appear to be legit. So I think I'll try them out.

Comment

It's basically a site where they enter you into a raffle for every bit of market research you do.

In a similar vein, this:

http://www.writersshare.co.uk

pays you for 'comments' on various subjects. £1 per comment. It appears legit, but there is little about it on the web.

Comment

Working...
        X