Booking a Holiday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Booking a Holiday

Apologies for another opening post asking for help from the OTF hordes. Myself and herself have managed to synchronise our busy schedules to get both of us a week off at the same time - first week in June. Now, all we know is that we'd like to go to on a citybreak in Europe.

The slight problem I have is that every website I can find only gives me an option to choose my break by city. Is there a website out there that lets me say that I want to leave Dublin Airport on the 31st of May and return on the 7th of June and it will spit out an option of cities and prices for each?

Booking a Holiday

Does Lastminute.com provide an Irish service?

Comment

Booking a Holiday

A week is a long time on a city break. Maybe it's worth doing a multi-centre thing? I usually find 3 or 4 days is quite enough unless there's sitting about in the sun to be done.

Comment

Booking a Holiday

Your best bet might be to go into your local branch of somewhere like Trailfinders, and speaking to an adviser. Tell them what you're looking for and see what they recommend.

You can always then go off and book it more cheaply on the internet.

Comment

Booking a Holiday

yes, Hof's suggestion sounds good. I cant rememberever seeing an 'open jaw' option on any flight website.

However, if you know where you want to fly back from, then just book singles each way, do a little homework on cheap hotels (I use www.alpharooms.com a lot, and they have been very good for me), and work out if there is a feasible way of getting from city to city.

You should really decide fairly soon where you want to go to, and for how long in each, and then take it from there. And if there are any independent travel agents near you, try one of them, as they are more likely to spend more time on your dilemma.

Comment

Working...
          X