X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Complete Marian update

So then. What's new?

Complete Marian update

Well, Lourdes had an anniversary last year, Fatima was excited about something, Walsingham survived another season in the second division, and some mad fucker in the Philippines had an apparition in a slice of toast.

Comment

Complete Marian update

Well, I just set up a new group on FB called "VD is not for me".

Other than that, I'm having a lazy Saturday. After cleaning my place for the past two weekends and logging just under 60 hours at work this week, I think I deserve some time to do nothing.

That's about it really.

Comment

Complete Marian update

Smashing.

Comment

Complete Marian update

In the interest of completeness, I just went to the toilet and then started a load of towels and underwear in the washing machine. I used a tiny bit of chlorine bleach, just to kill any germs that might be in there. I think I'll probably watch Harold and Kumar Go to Whitecastle in a few minutes.

Comment

Complete Marian update

Why would you do that?

Comment

Complete Marian update

I dunno, to erase the memory of watching this from my brain?

Comment

Complete Marian update

About that video:

Some Black people have tainted the watershed moment of the US electing its first Black president for White people. Tsk. When will those Black people learn that they can't just go around saying whatever the hell they please?

Comment

Complete Marian update

It's also extremely rich for Fux News to be leveling accusations of racism at anyone.

Comment

Complete Marian update

There's a bit of a doo over here after toothy comedian Alan Carr blacked up to portray Obama in a sketch for his TV show.

Which isn't great, is it? I remember being slightly, well, surprised, at seeing people walk through the Lancaster Maritime Festival blacked up as slaves.

But what was deeply worrying about Carr's skit was that Martin Sheen was in it, in full leather bondage gear. Oddly, that hasn't been mentioned by the press.

Comment

Complete Marian update

Yeah, S&M Martin Sheen would be very worrying. Maybe it was so worrying that it left the press speechless.

Comment

Complete Marian update

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/01/29/article-1131943-033BE828000005DC-710_468x536.jpg

Comment

Complete Marian update

He is toothy, isn't he?

Comment

Complete Marian update

Both those fox news 'ladies' looked like their faces were being controlled by 3d computer graphics.

They don't actually exist do they?

Comment

Complete Marian update

I thought the same thing, CTT, especially Malkin.

Comment

Complete Marian update

Has anyone noticed that Barack is an anagram of Satan?

Comment

Complete Marian update

Fox News is so fucking stupid. What other news channel would bullet-point the fact that the person speaking is 'left-handed' in one of those informational sidebars?

Honestly.

Comment

Complete Marian update

Well, speaking as a right-handed person, I can tell you that all lefties are evil. They just made up that right brain/left brain nonsense. If you look closely, you will notice that they all have pointy ears and teeth as well.

Comment

Complete Marian update

speaking as an ambidextrous person, you can ALL fuck off.

Comment

Complete Marian update

I have just finished eating my evening meal, which I have to admit was extremely satisfying. I had ziti with meatballs in a marinara sauce.

For my next trick, I will roll myself into the kitchen to place my dish and fork in the sink.

I think I might explode.

Comment

Complete Marian update

What is ziti?

Comment

Complete Marian update

The sauce you make from the liquids you get when you squeeze out zits, I think.

Comment

Complete Marian update

Wait: Obama's a bastard because an unrelated black man swears?

Fucking whingeing Republican cunts; suck it up, you arseholes, you fucking lost. (See, white people can swear too. Though not quite as well.)

Comment

Complete Marian update

TonTon wrote:
                                                What is ziti?
                                                Ziti are macaroni tubes sized smaller than rigatoni but larger than mezzani. The addition of the word Rigati (eg ziti rigati) denotes lines or ridges on the pasta's surface.

Ziti receives its name from the Italian language, where it means "bridegrooms". Although the common form of ziti is about 2 inches in length, the name makes more sense when considering the original, classic form of ziti - over 18 inches long.

Mine was ziti rigati, for the record.

WE: The white people are runnin' scared. Not only have the slaves been emancipated, enfranchised and educated, they're now running the show. It won't be long before they round up all the whities and put them in internment camps to repay them for what they did to their ancestors. Dontcha know.

I'm trying to remember if they had a similar reaction when Cheney told Leahy to go fuck himself.

Comment

Working...
                                                X