Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

La Dulse e Veda

Tuscany and Lombardy to ban kebabs in anti-ethnic food crackdown

Bang goes my plan to start an Ultonian-Italian fusion restaurant, La Dulse e Veda...

La Dulse e Veda

Davide Boni, a councillor in Milan for the Northern League, which also opposes the building of mosques in Italian cities, said that kebab shop owners were prepared to work long hours, which was unfair competition.
    These people are truly soft in the head.

Comment

La Dulse e Veda

How long, on average, does the meat next to the pole stay there, since the doners are always sliced off the outside?

Comment

La Dulse e Veda

No idea, but I did find these interesting nutritional kebab facts here the other day.

Comment

La Dulse e Veda

Typical Murdochian idiocy.

The ban is only in place in about ten square blocks of the historical centre of Lucca and is already under court challenge there. Nothing has happened here at all except the usual suspects shooting their mouths off.

Comment

La Dulse e Veda

ursus arctos wrote:
            Nothing has happened here at all except the usual suspects shooting their mouths off
            Scusi, Signor.

I noticed in the article that Milan has about 1,000 ethnic restaurants. I trust this includes a vegeterian-friendly, late-night pizzeria in the Centrale/ Repubblica/ Giardini area? Mille grazie in avanti, or similar.

Comment

Working...
            X