Offices are unhealthy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offices are unhealthy.

I never got sick when I worked outside. Even in the wind and the rain.

Offices are unhealthy.

That's because it's germs that make you ill, not the temperature or water.

Further tips for not getting ill include not having children at nursery. We've had a new cold about once a fortnight since my then 18 month old started nursery last summer.

Comment

Offices are unhealthy.

Indeed. Since little miss WOM started school 4 1/2 years ago, we've barely had a healthy month. Now we have two kids there.
      I refer to it as The Cold of The Month Club.

Comment

Offices are unhealthy.

You should try being on prednisone. You catch every virus that comes along every time you leave your house. You begin to think that Jacko wasn't crazy for wearing the SARS mask after all.

Comment

Offices are unhealthy.

I think we could find a few other reasons for thinking he's crazy though.

Comment

Offices are unhealthy.

And do you want to know another reason why offices are unhealthy? Because you have to do w*rk there. Arbeit macht frei my arse.

Comment

Offices are unhealthy.

I hope that wasn't offensive.

Comment

Offices are unhealthy.

And there was me feeling guilty at home last time I was sick, and coming back after only one day off, only to come back to that viral incubator to pick up another infection. This time I'm taking my good time. Luckily I'm only working there (Bureaucracy, Inc.) for three more weeks, ins'allah.

Comment

Offices are unhealthy.

I was off for 3 weeks last month with gastro enteritis bug that was going round at work. Working in an office sat in front of a computer for 9 hours a day with 50 other people in the room was my idea of hell.We human beings aren't designed for a sedentary lifestyle, its no wonder there's so many problems in society with obesity and unhealthy eating.

Comment

Offices are unhealthy.

At least hell is too hot for the viruses to survive.

Comment

Working...
                    X