Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nitpicky Outlook question

I'm using Outlook 2003...

When I double click on an email in Outlook to open it in a new window, I always get a full-screen window. I then click on the smaller window button in the top right corner. Can I change it so it opens in a smaller window to begin with?

Open an email in full screen and then click on the smaller window icon to reduce its size, and then shut down that email. Make sure you don't have any other email windows open, and also that you don't open any other email windows, inbetween opening the email, reducing the size, and then closing the window.

From then on, all subsequent emails should open in the smaller size.

Comment

If anyone's still on tenterhooks as to the resolution of my Outlook problem from last week, I can excitedly confirm that everything's OK. Despite the fact that my company's logo does not show up in the signature editor, it does do it in the middle of the signature text when I click on 'New' email. Hooray!

Comment

Hofzinser wrote:
        Open an email in full screen and then click on the smaller window icon to reduce its size, and then shut down that email. Make sure you don't have any other email windows open, and also that you don't open any other email windows, inbetween opening the email, reducing the size, and then closing the window.

From then on, all subsequent emails should open in the smaller size.
        Thanks, I've noticed that seems to work, but whenever I open that first email after starting Outlook, I have do do it all again. Is there anything I can change in Options?

Comment

I didn't find anything. I think Hof's method is the only way.

Comment

Working...
          X