Why do people love you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do people love you?

-I try to treat everyone with respect (unless they've proven that they don't deserve it).

-I smile a lot and people say it makes them feel good.

-I laugh easily and most people feel at ease around me.

Why do people love you?

* I listen to people.

* I know when to make people laugh.

* I say the right thing at the right time.

* I am honest with partners.

Comment

Why do people love you?

- I'm always funny, and I'm always right, even when no-one appreciates my level of humour

- I'm usually three sheets to the wind by 9 at night, which lowers even further the relationship between my wit and the muscles that control my tongue

- I'm the archetypal political butterfly (was that term coined for Boris Johnson?), inasmuch as my political views are always on the extreme side of any argument but in such bizarrely conflicting ways that it's impossible to pin down my manifesto in terms of any of the main parties (I'd gladly imprison/deport/hang far more many people than any sane government would ever do, I'd abolish most of the current benefits system, yet I believe very strongly not only in a United Europe but a United World, really, and would enforce taxation on the rich to pay for public services for the poor to an extent that would have made even Karl Marx turn pale and shudder).

- I'm a posh southerner who supports Liverpool because of a playground allegiance from when I was 5.

Comment

Why do people love you?

We have a saying in my country that seems to apply to Rogin: One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Comment

Why do people love you?

Hmmm, someone once told me that I have "a beautiful soul". I suppose that makes me lovable.

Comment

Why do people love you?

Because I'm laid back, positive, generally happy, enjoy all the good things in life, and rarely piss on anyone's parade, I think.

But mostly because I have 100 posts on New OTF.

Comment

Why do people love you?

Good grief, is it spring navel-gazing on OTF again already?

Comment

Why do people love you?

I used to be the guy at school who would help female friends cop off with his mates.

All the while I just wanted one of them to fancy me... sniff.

Ah fuck it - I made up for it at uni :-P

Comment

Why do people love you?

The extremely few people that really love me probably do so because they have been able to look beyond my seemingly cold and unresponsive/depressed exterior to see that I can be a very loyal friend, good and supportive company, and have had a fairly interesting life so far and am a good listener ...

Comment

Why do people love you?

Because I am Magnificent and you all need someone to Worship.

Comment

Why do people love you?

CTT, Nishlord has written whole swathes of stuff about our likes on the Todger Talk blog.

imp, it's posts like that why people love you.

Comment

Why do people love you?

I love Nishlord's blog!

Comment

Why do people love you?

And Nishlord's blog loves you. All of you. In a stong, silent, manly way.

Comment

Why do people love you?

But it doesn't mean...

Comment

Why do people love you?

I've been reading the blog recently - it's very good but there have been occasions where I have wanted very much to say, "But that's simply not truuuuue." But as a lady I am not sure I should really.

Comment

Why do people love you?

Can someone clarify the title of this thread? Does it mean, 'Why do people who already love you love you'? Or, 'Why might people you've never met love you'?

Comment

Why do people love you?

The blog tells its female readership when to shut the fuck up*. Other times women are free to share their insights; indeed, I think it's very helpful when they do.

* smiley insertion here.

Comment

Why do people love you?

Even if one of those insights is "actually size does kind of matter, sorry" ??

Comment

Working...
                                    X