Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

family photos - go on, beat this

[img]/img]

my good looks and her mums intelligence (top of the year at slough grammar)

19 months and already loves the simpsons, taking a while to get her into futurama and Cardiff City which will be the full set for me.

Comment

i took the photo down as my daughter grinning on a public access forum didn't in the end sit easy with me

obviously PM for the pic if you want to see it. she is gorgeous and i have never loved anything so much in my life, she asked today for me to turn off fifi and the flower tots as she wanted 'homer' on. thats great

Comment

Nice one, Rick. I can't figure out why, because it's patently not for kids, but my littl'un (aged four now) has always preferred watching the Simpsons to any kids' TV (with the possible exception of Charlie and Lola).

Not only that, but she insists on calling the programme "Grandad", because when she was little she decided that Homer looked exactly like my Dad and shouted "Grandad! Grandad!" whenever it came on.

Comment

And she does a dance whenever the Simpsons music comes on.

This has got the potential to become even worse than those OTF cat threads.

Comment

Alright, alright. You've talked me into it.
            I posted this lad's first-steps video on the old site. Here he is last month.

Comment

Working...
            X