Gordon's Fortress of Solitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Staying in the most luxurious, swankiest hotels that this world can provide is not enough. So some dimwit has come up with this wonderful idea....

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2...s.architecture

"This will be a place for people to leave their cares behind and get back to what they are all about," Chetwood said. "The building is approached by a labyrinth which means the leaders will leave their cares and their entourages behind both metaphorically and literally.

Excellent. Now the biggest challenge is to build a planet-wide idyll which protects those populations from the bastards for whom this palace of peace is meant for.

I think this idea has some potential. Except the labyrinth has to be on the way out, not in. I mean, how long would it take W to get out of a maze? And, without the decider to, um, decide things, surely we'd be at least a little better off?

Comment

Or, for considerably less money:

Comment

Ah christ. I'm off to the summer cottage in May to plant potatoes 'in the lucky spot' where the old toilet was. Fucking disgusting bastards, farmers. Did you know they use shit (sometimes even from ANIMALS!) to make their plants grow quicker?

Comment

Working...
        X