Fuck off Clarkson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck off Clarkson

Kid A wrote: Feel the love for Clarkson on here, this has been on about 3 threads now...
    I provided the information purely as a "public service announcement", & as such should be regarded as "opinion neutral"

Comment

Fuck off Clarkson

Can we all club together and beat the shit out of the scumbag, on behalf of this producer?

Comment

Fuck off Clarkson

I don't support senseless violence, but I'm all in for the sensible kind like that.

Comment

Fuck off Clarkson

Gangster Octopus wrote: What's the point in me finding the proper Clarkson thread if you're going to be lazy?
          I did a google search for "Clarkson site:wsc.co.uk" and this was the first thing that came up. I don't keep an index of all the threads on the site.

Comment

Fuck off Clarkson

Hopefully he'll just slope off somewhere.

Comment

Fuck off Clarkson

And die.

Comment

Fuck off Clarkson

Mumpo wrote: I'd love to see Clarkson fighting. What do we reckon - is he a bristling knuckles-up pugilist, or big girly hand-flapper?

I reckon 'fighting' for Clarkson involves one wild haymaker that makes him spin round and collapse in a heap.
                He broke a finger punching Piers Morgan, didn't he?

Comment

Fuck off Clarkson

Win/win.

Comment

Fuck off Clarkson

haha, indeed

Comment

Fuck off Clarkson

Piers Morgan poses a question.

To which the only answer is "yes".

Comment

Fuck off Clarkson

Moto shows like his bore me into exorcist-like vomit. Combine that with his daft humour, how he looks and you have a certain I'll rather bang my head against a rusty rail nail, than listen to/watch that swamp thing.

His face is the height of Empire State building. And it has all those wobbly bits in it, it looks like some torture pit a poor bastard is thrown into in Dune.

Comment

Fuck off Clarkson

Toby Gymshorts wrote: Piers Morgan poses a question.

To which the only answer is "yes".
                          The comments are gold. It's a thing of beauty how he wants to be liked so desperately yet no one, left wing, right wing, Arsenal fan, absolutely no one likes him.

I remember before a North London derby Sky did some wanky celebrity fan segment with Morgan and Alan Sugar where they gave their predictions and so on. Morgan was trying to act all pally trying to show the world Sugar and him were two peas in a pod while Sugar was giving him the cold shoulder, his body language unequivocally saying 'Fuck off, you cunt; I don't even know you'. He really is a real-world David Brent.

Comment

Fuck off Clarkson

I don't know - I get the distinct impression that given this is the only real attention that Morgan gets, he quite enjoys it.

So Clarkson is a Chelsea fan? Well, that figures...

Comment

Fuck off Clarkson

Didn't he used to drone on about how much he hated football? He certainly likes the company of shady billionaires.

Comment

Fuck off Clarkson

The comments under that tweet really are pure fucking gold.

I particularly liked.

you barely count as human. Think yourself lucky you're allowed in Asda and haircuts

and

Yes; ones a service to civilised society; the other a workplace spat.

Comment

Fuck off Clarkson

If we're doing favourite comments from that tweet we could be here a while, but I was quite taken with:

Hope you burn your toast tomorrow morning ya fat cunt

Comment

Fuck off Clarkson

.@piersmorgan you barely count as human. Think yourself lucky you're allowed in Asda and haircuts.

Comment

Working...
                                    X