Inter-office Horseplay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inter-office Horseplay

The day after a short-term liason with the fairer sex, one of our young art directors sent her an email consisting of "Mornin' baby. Had a great time last night ;-) ".

However, he mistakenly sent it to a coworker (email address prepopulation screw-up), who - sensing a good larf - printed it out in 11x17 (unattributed, mercifully) and had it mounted in all the media boards in the office (the ones over the urinals and in elevators, etc).

Good laughs all around.

There's just got to be some good OTF office gag stories.

Inter-office Horseplay

"Coworker" always makes me laugh. Like, you work with a cow, hahaha.

Comment

Inter-office Horseplay

I once bullied a co-worker so badly, they had to leave their job! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Seriously though, I probably haven't done this story justice. It wasn't just spiteful stuff, it was funny too.

Comment

Inter-office Horseplay

This thread has turned out significantly more shit than I'd anticipated.

Comment

Inter-office Horseplay

I remember a female colleague photocopying her [not insubstantial] breasts for a dare at an Xmas party.

Unfortunately she forgot to take the copy out of the tray and there was a copy in everyone's in-tray the next morning.

Comment

Inter-office Horseplay

I bet the art director accidentally on purpose sent the email to the wrong address, so that he could tell people about his sexual prowess.

Comment

Inter-office Horseplay

At about three in the morning at somebody's leaving do last year, I was asked by a couple of co-workers to go on somewhere else afterwards. I didn't really want to, but their alcohol-fuelled persistence wore me down, so I agreed.

We ended up in one of the scabbiest boozers on the Reeperbahn, where the barmaid bollocks you if you order a drink and the regulars take the piss out of you if you drink something out of a glass. After I'd got the drinks in, I turned around to see my co-workers leaning against the table-football, snogging, him with his hand up her jumper and her fiddling about with his flies.

I pulled them apart and gave them a dressing-down, informing them that, seeing that they'd insisted that I come here, they could at least have the good manners to wait until I'd finished my drink before they started feeding the pony. They sat down, hands between their (own) thighs, staring at the ground, and mumbled their apologies. We sat there in silence until I necked my drink and left.

Ever since then, I've been known in the office as "Matron".

Comment

Inter-office Horseplay

A friend of mine once got stuck in town after a night out and couldn't get any money for a cab out of the bank. After doing untold damage to a cash machine (for the sheer cheek of not giving him money he didn't have), he hit upon a fantastic plan: he was going to break into work and get his head down there. Wake up refreshed just before his boss comes in, claim he's just come in early for the day. Anyway, in the course of getting in the building, he ended up breaking two doors and a window, and setting off an alarm.

He retreated, pretty sharp. Ended up getting woken up at 5am by the police questioning him jumping a cab - he'd left his wallet as security whilst he "went to get some cash", forgetting to remove some identification or other from it. Then when he went into work on the Monday, everybody was watching the CCTV tape of him shambling about his office lobby, trying to break a door down.

About six months after this, he was sectioned and diagnosed a schizophrenic.

Comment

Inter-office Horseplay

treibeis, I think it was rude of them not to invite you in the pony-feeding session. Not saying you wanted them to or should have accepted such an invitation. But in the circumstances rude not to.

Comment

Working...
                  X