A Very Midlands Christmas - Saturday 13/12/08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right, I'm starting this one early in an attempt to gather a few more than the usual suspects.

This is undoubtedly OTF's hottest (midlands) date in the calendar year - plenty o' beers and an actual live FA Trophy first round match between The Glassboys of Stourbridge and either Whitby Town or Stalybridge Celtic.

Then, we 'hit the town' and Stourbridge is our oyster!

Who's up for it?

Count me in Cav. I also look forward to seeing you at a Leam game this term.

Comment

Noj, who no longer has access to OTF due to a draconian new internet policy asks me to pass on his regrets that he can't attend, that being his wedding anniversary.

Comment

Indeed Szaguldo (how am I pronouncing that?)

Leamington are hot, hot, hot this year and are definitely going to be challenging for the title.

Aah, shame about the noj-meister ad hoc - wish him a great wedding anniversary, christmas and new year from all on OTF anyway.

I'm guessing the Phoebe-meister and Jon-meister are in by default. Anyone else?

Comment

Sounds good to me.

Comment

Yeah, have a good one, noj - you will be missed. I was wondering why you hadn't been around lately.

I've got space at my flat if anyone wants to stay over.

Oh, and I'm sure you'll all be delighted to know that the Barca Madrid game is on the same day as our 'thon (again). Spooky.

Comment

Heads up, it's Christmas 'thon time.

This is a must for anyone interested in drinking beer and watching football. I'm even coming off the wagon for it.

Comment

Working...
              X