The Snip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Snip

Yeah, I know we've done this a few times before but I still can't access the old board (have we got a name for it yet btw, or has it been promoted to OTF Gold?)

Just got a call from the hospital and booked an appointment for Monday morning to cut off the ol' supply line. I'm not really the squeamish type so I'm feeling pretty relaxed about the whole thing.

Post your horror stories here, or put my mind even more at ease. It's a piece of pish, isn't it?

The Snip

Well, I had it done last year and it's completely reinvigorated my sex life.

I must admit that I found the procedure quite uncomfortable but there was little residual pain.

Be prepared for the sight of blood the first time you ejaculate post-op.

Comment

The Snip

Had it done when I was 21 (not as a birthday gift ...). The best thing about it was the cotton-woolly course of valium to stop me getting a boner, which would have burst the stitches. The worst thing was the vaselined gauze they dressed it with that kept giving me an oily patch on the front of me troos.

Comment

The Snip

Be prepared for the sight of blood the first time you ejaculate post-op
        Right. Must remember politely decline if offered fellatio, then.

Comment

The Snip

Oh you veggies...

Comment

The Snip

Is erwin's 'snip' the same snip that Otto's getting done? We're talking supply line, right?
            I had it done two+ years ago. Piece of pish, indeed. Plan on a couple of days doing nowt on the couch. You could, I dunno, drink beer and watch tv. No lifting at all. Oh, and wear the support thingy as long as they tell you to. It makes all the difference.

Comment

The Snip

WOM, you aren't meant to drink alcohol. It's something to do with blood thinning.

Otto, it is uncomfortable. But it's not painful. A bit of discomfort for 24 hours or so afterwards is more than worth it in the long run.

Comment

The Snip

Blimey ... aren't we talking the unkindest cut of all?

If not ... whoops ... and I really didn't get it done, honest ... I am entire!

Comment

The Snip

I was wondering why you'd had a vasectomy at such an early age. In fact, I thought you probably has some sort of inherited genetic condition that it had been decided you shouldn't be able to pass on.

Comment

The Snip

(That as well).

Comment

The Snip

Eh!

Comment

The Snip

My mate Jules was in moreorless constant ballpain for two years after his. But I guess he was just unlucky. He's fine now.

Comment

The Snip

*bump*

How's your nuts, Ms Katz?

Comment

The Snip

Fine, thanks for asking. It felt a bit weird having a middle aged lady shaving and washing my bits while chatting nonchalantly about everyday stuff with the other nurse. The only slight pain was when they injected the local anaestethic into the spermaducts, but it wasn't so bad.

The only pisser is that I can't exercise for two weeks, or shower for two days. But I'm relieved to be feeling absoultely no pain today.

Comment

The Snip

Fine, thanks for asking. It felt a bit weird having a middle aged lady shaving and washing my bits while chatting nonchalantly about everyday stuff with the other nurse
                              Bloody hell. You pay good money for that over here.

Comment

The Snip

Yeah I know, this was after the vasectomy. Last night, like.

Comment

The Snip

The only pisser is that I can't exercise for two weeks, or shower for two days.
                                  You ordinarily do those things more frequently than that? (Sniffs armpit)

Comment

The Snip

Be prepared for the sight of blood the first time you ejaculate post-op.
                                    This has to be the most disturbing sentence I've ever read.

Comment

The Snip

I've never ejaculated post-op anyway.
                                      It's spunk all the way for me.

Comment

The Snip

Well that's my appetite gone.

Comment

The Snip

Looks like you've filled a gap there, hobbes...

Comment

The Snip

Hahaha!

Comment

Working...
                                            X