X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shannon's mother "may have copied TV kidnap plot"

Shameless...

I can just imagine the scene when they arrested her...

"Madam, I'm afraid we're arresting you on suspicion of perverting the course of justice."

"I'M NO FOOKIN' PERVERT! HE'S THE FOOKIN' PERVERT!"

Comment

If there's any truth to this then I feel even more sorry for the child (if that's the quality of parenting what kind of life has she got to look forward to?).

Comment

In all the fuss that gets made over the effect that certain TV shows/films/computer games have on the kids, nobody ever considers the effect they have on the bloody parents...

Comment

I didn't think people who are like the characters in Shameless watched the programme. I thought it was always aimed at middle-class people watching vicariously. Shows what I know.

Comment

Nah. Mrs Rhino loves it cos it reminds her of where she grew up. (Does nothing for me, though.)

Comment

Maybe with a bit of counselling you could re-ignite your relationship. Have you tried Relate?

Comment

All those programmes that Channel 4 pump out that try to teach the lower orders how to stop their dogs from raping their children, how not to be indoor whales, and how to produce snake-like turds. And she copies that one.

Comment

Working...
                X