PC World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PC World

It's shit, isn't it? I had to go in there today to buy a bit of kit I'd reserved over the phone (or so I fondly thought, like). Took me an hour. It's like a kind of scaled-down Terminal 5.

PC World

It's shit, expensive, and it's staff are morons.

You're better off finding what you want, and going to dabs.com, and if you're not sure, there's people on here who can answer.

Comment

PC World

OK, I needed a power adaptor that would work on an HP nc8230, within the space of my lunch hour, today, in the Kensington area.

Comment

PC World

I reckon that PC World place would be your best bet.

Comment

PC World

No way. It's shit, expensive, and its staff are morons.

You're better off finding what you want, and going to dabs.com, and if you're not sure, there's people on here who can answer.

Comment

PC World

Ok, I need a micron respectator, for a Fujimar 9630S, in five minutes, in my bedroom, or the world will explode.

Comment

PC World

Try PC World.

Comment

PC World

No, don't. It's shit, expensive, and its staff are morons. The net benefit of PC World and its staff ceasing to exist outweighs the loss of all of humanity.

Comment

PC World

i used to work for pc world. brentford

agree with all. i knew my stuff mind

Comment

PC World

Don't be stupid, that's fucking miles from Knightsbridge, you'd never make it there and back in an hour.

Comment

PC World

Wouldn't be worth it anyway because it's shit, expensive, and its staff are morons.

Comment

PC World

I need to get Carphone Warehouse to sponsor a metaphorical kick in the teeth for the creationists, in my lunch hour, or else Zinedine Zidane is going to kill Sophie Ellis-Bextor.

Comment

PC World

Don't. Zidane is shit, Ellis-Bextor is expensive and creationists are morons.

Try my Dad. He lives in a car, in a warehouse and is on the phone alot. He'll kick anyone in the teeth, given the right 'incentive' and you met what you paid phor.

Comment

PC World

No way. Clive's dad is shit, he's expensive, and hiss son is a moron.

You're better off finding what you want, and going to teethkickers.com, and if you're not sure, there's people on here who can answer.

Comment

PC World

Ha ha. OTF does The Marx Brothers.

Comment

PC World

Who is the President of South Korea.

Comment

PC World

This is the 'building finally settled' thread of the new OTF isn't it?

Great stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                  X