What do we know about anothergoal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has Andy C fucked off, too? Man, the flounce rate around here is astounding.

Not EIM, though. He has staying power.

Comment

Somehow I doubt AndyC has totally fucked off. I think he's turned into limited, unannounced, appearances. An approach I wish I had the willpower to emulate.

Comment

I have no memory of anothergoal, and have no idea why I started this thread or what it meant.

Comment

Nor me.

The "what age are you" thread linked early on in the original exchange allowed me to realise with a start that I'd been here twelve years, and that people I thought were quite recent arrivals have been in these parts at least a decade.

Comment

G-Man wrote: I have no memory of anothergoal, and have no idea why I started this thread or what it meant.
            They always say that if you can remember anothergoal, you weren't really there at the time.

Comment

Auntie Beryl wrote: Nor me.

The "what age are you" thread linked early on in the original exchange allowed me to realise with a start that I'd been here twelve years, and that people I thought were quite recent arrivals have been in these parts at least a decade.
              Yeah, I've been here nearly nine years, which just seems weird (to me). I only signed up a couple of weeks ago, I'm sure.

Comment

Working...
              X