Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moderator Alert

How do I contact a moderator?

I should point out that it is what I wish to type, not what I may have already typed, which I hope has only been borderline boring.

Moderator Alert

Being boring is not an accusation anyone could level at you, Geront.

Oh, and I did see your response on the "things you learned" thread; I hope you know my post was meant kindly....

Comment

Moderator Alert

My question is whether I can type something about a magazine. And I wish to know whether what I say will be libellous.

Toby, feel free matey. I am not bothered about anything. Online nor off. And dont worry, if anyone is having a go at anyone, I am almost certain, that someone will have a reply at someone, who may become no-one, and indeed nothing, but personally, I dont care. So, feel free.

In other news, the police have arrived and my flatmate and his substitution leg, have been taken to the station which is not the Interchange.

Well, fuck me... I now have something to complain about, and yet I cant, because my local plod are reading this.

The good thin about that is that it means they are not stupid. The bad thing is that they are misappropriating statements, through choice. I hope that they read the history of my little doggy.

Cos if not, there is going to be hell to pay.

Comment

Moderator Alert

See? Never knowingly boring.

Comment

Moderator Alert

Still want to know if I can write shit about a magazine that isnt WSC. Any help?

Nothing bad, and the more its left, the more likely I will forget.

Comment

Moderator Alert

No help from me, I'm afraid. I know shit about libel laws. The Mrs does, however, but she's asleep; no advice forthcoming there, only snoring. Sorry.

Comment

Moderator Alert

hehee.

You are just tempting me, Toby.

Its not that important, but it is a shit magazine with numbers in the title. And it needs to be sorted out.

Comment

Moderator Alert

It's 50 Plus magazine, isn't it?

Comment

Moderator Alert

NO. Its big breasted men over 60, so watch it.

(In other news, if I see Brad Pitt round my manor without his wife, I am going to be pissed off. There is some filming going on here, and its not funny. We are the only people who didnt get the cash to stay in the house through ugliness.... there are no words)

Comment

Moderator Alert

You can write anything you like, as long as its veracity can be supported.

Comment

Moderator Alert

NO. You mean I have to tell the truth? Bugger.

In other news, Brad Pitt has been excorted away from near my house. He denied that he was filming, and got what he deserved.

Comment

Moderator Alert

Flatmate is watching 'Quanto whatever' and has Saw5 on a waiting list.

I think that the next couple of days are going to be childish, yet, mental.

Comment

Working...
                        X