I'm bored...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm bored...

...anyone doing something 'round where I live...?

I'm bored...

Nope. No one.

Comment

I'm bored...

Loads of folks are doing stuff. They just made a concerted effort not to tell you.

Comment

I'm bored...

We're doing something great this weekend, but ... you know ... we figured you'd be busy. You won't be missing much.

Oh, and can I borrow your keg tap, 48 folding chairs and a pumpkin cannon?

Comment

I'm bored...

Whatever you do, Yuri, don't lend him your pumpkin cannon. It took me ages to clean the armadillo out of it last time he used mine.

Comment

I'm bored...

I'm doing the four fours puzzle. Race you to 1,000!

Comment

I'm bored...

I'd rather stand in front of Chris' dirty pumpkin cannon and take my chances with whatever comes out.

Comment

I'm bored...

"Dirty pumpkin cannon"

Jotted in to the euphemism notebook.

Comment

I'm bored...

Chorley Fair tomorrow. I'll be there with my girls from about 12 to 3. Turn up carrying a rolled-up copy of a broadsheet newspaper (no-one else in Chorley can read, I'll know it's you) and we'll join up for a pint.

Comment

I'm bored...

Ah but tomorrow I won't be bored, I'll be walking with a brisk wind on my face, my long hair floating around and stomping in mud in the Peak District for...oh...5/6 hours probably. Oh joy!

Anyhow, I had a nice meal and a fair few glasses of red, feeling very relaxed now...

Comment

I'm bored...

Luxembourg !!

Comment

I'm bored...

Logan Mountstuart wrote:
                        Luxembourg !!
                        What he said.

Comment

I'm bored...

Pah, afte winning 2-1 in Greece, everything is back on track for the mighty Swiss...

Good day out today, very sunny late morning,early afternonn. This meant lots of people around (Mam Tor and Edale are busy places...) including groups of daft foreign types crowding bridges for no reason as well as looking daft and foreign and some weird trendy, trustafarian type in dire need of a good slap just for being trendy, trustafarian types.

Then we veered towards open moorland and the rain started which meant solitude aside from the odd "hiking ultra" cue knowing looks and heartfelt greetings. Tested some new kit today, worked a treat. 6 hours hike, easy enough...

We still had to go a lovely 16th century inn with a roaring fire to warm up a bit mind you, right bummer that...

Back on the trail tomorrow, wahey!

Comment

Working...
                          X