Office Rage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Office Rage

Yes, it's come to this, I'm lifting quirky videos off the front page of MSN.

I love how it's about 2 minutes before anyone tries to stop him.

I also love how he moves like a human King Kong.

Office Rage

Man, there's no coming back from that, is there?

Comment

Office Rage

I love the fact that there appear to be two cunts in white shirts on the right hand side, who don't make any attempt to held subdue the nutter but seem to be filming the whole thing on their mobile phones.

Also why does everyone stand around watching?

Surely the natural "flight" response (i.e. not wanting to be bludgeoned to death with a computer monitor) would override the "Cool! Let's stay and watch the mentalist!" as well.

People are very strange.

Comment

Office Rage

Man, there's something heartwarming about that. Something heroic, in a "is this what we've become?" sort of way if you know what I mean.

That looks like a spirit-crushing place to work.

That guy is a beacon to us all.
        Maybe one day we will all rise up and throw our monitors on the floor and yell "I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore".

Poor guy, he must have had all sorts of problems, or at least he does now. I shouldn't make fun it. But I'd love to think that he walked out that door, and found happiness in a totally different career. That he became a forest ranger or something.

Comment

Office Rage

I understand what you are saying Otto but I'm not sure smacking one of your co-workers over the head with a keyboard and then throwing a monitor at (and hitting) the women who works in the cubicle across the office is particularly heroic, quite amusing in a slightly sadistic way, but not heroic.

Comment

Office Rage

Yeah, he overdid it a bit there. He needs to calm down.

Comment

Office Rage

Some of the guys in that office need to have a long hard look at themselves IMHO.

I mean when the guy is down they should be piling in on top of him to restrain him, not dancing about filming on their camera phones (although having said that it'd be good to see the footage they shot).

Comment

Office Rage

Sadly, it's fake...

http://www.cinematical.com/2008/06/1...h-viral-video/

Comment

Working...
                X